Best Life and Beyond #31 In efforts to escape The Woo, Katie Slockbower and Spencer Emmons flee to BU!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Besties! We have been so BUSY it’s insane! Granted we are still tired from Fantasmic and the spring break crowds. The new vlog should be up later. Spence was editing all night. We decided to take a short lunch break before our next adventure. Unfortunately our room has no microwave or stove so you know what, let’s just go for it….right out of the can. We always do this!

Reactions: 31
This!! 100%!! The people she can’t fully identify she’s trolling.

Reactions: 21
Should we take bets on whether the Keurig and mini fridge also made the trip to Vegas?

Reactions: 25
DaVinci resolve is great

Reactions: 11
“And if you know me, you know I’m a pasta snob…and this is AMAZING. (Insert little dance here) if you’re coming to a Henderson, NV room w no amenities, you HAVE to try this”

Reactions: 17
First question: Did they lose every bit of that $100 they put in the slot machine?
Second question: Was there any reason or event shown that explained why they decided to stiff their besties/super besties?

Reactions: 17
Their world is so small lmao. Disneyland, “The Bu,” and one square mile of Las Vegas.

They got breakfast at a restaurant called “The District” and I’m still not sure if they were in Vegas or at Downtown Disney

Reactions: 22
Should we take bets on whether the Keurig and mini fridge also made the trip to Vegas?
Checked out the rooms. Looks like they all come with a mini-fridge, so they got to leave that at one of their "homes". However, from reading reviews, it looks like no in room coffee. So that Keurig was packed in their hooptie Mercedes.

Reactions: 20
Hi Katie!!!

Reactions: 20

https://giphy.com/f6z5TkrTIBZILYOd1t

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.