Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Proud_mumma

I'm new 😁 I only knew about it when the 50 year old singleton spoke about it on a live sorry 30 something 🤣🤣 anyway I'm.not bothered about keeping my identity a secret 😉 I find the whole tattle thing funny, I love seeing everyone's opinion on creators and so far it's matched mine so I fit in nicely lol
Welcome aboard the vanga bus. This is where the magic happens 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Through every situation I’ve seen Ben go through he’s always been so real and honest!
I can’t get enough of him honestly he’s amazing!
I’m looking forward to tonight!

I really hope Rosie watches and realised what she’s done!
LOVE YOU BEN!!

I know a couple of tattlers, but no we don’t all know eachother… which shows that all our opinions are genuine because we aren’t in some click or groupie 💙

Proud_mumma

Just before i go for good,just gnna quickly say,im not here to offend or hag ben off,i think me seeing how inlove u all are with ben is just abit too much for me,just abit obsessive.Everyone is different,i think id better fuk off and leave u all to it.LOL
Again, that's your opinion but we're not obsessive.

Im not one for telling my private life on social media but that man saved my life last year and he doesn't even know it. That I will always love him for. If it wasn't for him my 3 kids wouldn't have a mother today.

So I will be forever thankful I came across this young man on tiktok

Ben ur amazing and keep being you 💙💙💙💙

ZigNZag

It’s getting ridiculous with all the other clowns doing each other dirty. Bens just Ben and people can only try and wish for the support he’s got on here and in Real life as remember tiktok is just a bloody app

Guys there’s a thread for Rosie / dibzy so please use that to say what you need to don’t bring it to bens as it’s clearly upset him reading it.
Rosie and dibzy are absolutely scum of the earth and if you read theirs thread you’ll see why!
We love you Ben 💙💙

ZigNZag

Didnt realize he was having a tough time,bless him.Hes a good guy,i like him,it was a joke,but i do feel like yr being abit patronizing?
Look im not here to argue or hate,i literally made a light hearted joke,and i even mentioned for u not to come for me as it was a joke.
Bloody hell,im a nice person ffs.I dont get why my post was so offensive?I really dont xx
Tiktok has so much hate and drama at the moment,its vile,it really is.And if a light hearted joke can cause this post,i can see why now.
Wtf has happnd to social media??xxx
I get ur comment but I’m sure u have commented in this way extra before. Then banged out the no hate etc.
we had a blast today allowing Ben to guess who we are. Ok we are now out there so to speak but hey we only want what’s best for Ben and to see him forget what ever Is goin on for him right now just for a couple hours was golden. His smile and laughs we gave him today was about coming together

• Heart

ZigNZag

Els just made a tiktok about Ben.

Saying you're not bothered means you are bothered darling. You had your chances and hurt our Ben. Don't start mind games now he's pulling himself together and moving on
She’s taken it down now! Obviously cares about ben for her to even make a tiktok like that knowing it will get back to him. Think it had 5 shares on it when I seen it! A case of “don’t want him but don’t want anyone else to have him” I take it Els was the one who told Ben not to wear his glasses amongst other things. I really liked them two together, they literally where they male-female versions of one another but then we don’t see what goes on behind the world of Tiktok. Ben deserves pure love and happiness and not to have to fight for a place in someone’s heart!

silvermonkey678

Would it really have the same vibe though if Ben finds out who we are. Keep him in suspense. We love the little updates on tattle he does and love how we make him smile
also my phone just died but it’s not problem I’ve got a power bank in my beach bag to use 😂

• Haha

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
We love you mods and we appreciate you. You are the best mod team, you let people chat and have banter. Rarely any muting.

Grace is always upbeat and supportive always promoting the newest release.of SN. Even if drama is kicking off Grace will be in the comments "link in bio guys" she is just lovely. I get such positive vibes from her.

His whole team are lovely.

Mummy Rantz & Daddy Rantz are legends too. Well they've got to be theyve done a great job of bringing up Ben into who he is today.

• Heart

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Becca How.... You can have a second chance lol

Its all banter here. However things can be read incorrectly over text. 9 times out of 10 I'm joking.

I tend to put hahahahaha or LOL these days or people think I'm being serious as I have a dry sense of humour. Probably why I like Ben as his is very similar.

I can see how people who don't watch Ben would think he's a bit of a knob but when you watch his lives and het to know the real Ben he's a really canny lad that has been through a lot of shit but is open and honest about it u like alot of other people on tiktok who pretend they are fine and live a perfect life, when they don't.

Thatlosergirl

Chatty Member
I found the Ben Rantz thread!!

I'll admit, I never used to like Ben, but that was when I first discovered him and he kept popping up on my fyp. I thought he seemed a bit big headed.

But the more he kept popping up, the more I watched him. I soon realised I was completely wrong and I just judged a book by his cover.

Now I know he's a lovely lad, who would do anything for anyone and he's the most real person on tik tok. I now love Ben and his realness and his humour

• Heart
Ben you won’t have a clue who I am so I won’t waste your time on me but I will say that I’ve respected you from the engraving days, I used to watch you in your shop and knew then you really was going to make something for yourself! I was so happy when you done the merch! I will never keep quiet on the shit things people do because I hate how they use people and get away with it.
my comments on some others may be not very nice but I have my reasons!

I’m so proud of you! 💙

• Heart