Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Proud_mumma

MATT MOORE you fucking prick slagging of our Ben. Ur just jealous of his success, good looks, kind heart, sense of humour etc

As for you matt, your a nobody and may I add an awful looking sight 🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 7

ZigNZag

Straight up like the girls that will be in his dms now 🤪

But remember we are all beautiful in our unique way💙💙
Everyone is, and although Ben has a way with words “different type of gravy” when he sees someone he likes, I’m sure he wants someone with personality not just done that’s a size zero and stunning. For me looks obviously draw you to someone however if they aren’t able to banter or be on a wave length then there’s just no point. Think anyone would agree looks aren’t the be all, personalities and give as good as you get with the banter and just have fun relationships

• Heart
Reactions: 6

ZigNZag

I didn’t say I did watch him😂
So how or why does he do your head in. If you don’t watch him. Don’t judge if you don’t watch him or even know him. Ben Rantz isn’t him it’s his character! However the Ben majority of us all see is amazing character or not he’s just a down to earth character especially when he sees people for who they are. He stood his ground over many things and against his closest friend at times many where against him. He’s a down to earth person who has loads of people backing him.

• Heart

Whoisit_12

You won’t get me sorry Ben. I don’t have a TikTok under my tattle user 🙃
Never ordered because I’m too poor and a single mum but I do enter your raffles for the chance of getting some hoodies.
And you don’t follow me back on anything either sooooo…

he’s an international super spy
Super spyyyyyyyy 🕵🏼‍♂️🕵🏼‍♂️🕵🏼‍♂️

• Haha

The Shadow

I have been watching Ben since back when he first started on Tik Tok, oh I remember the late night lives on Instagram with the funny "would you rather" with Sarah Beecham :) . I have watched him grow into the the well rounded person he is now. Ben got me through all of lockdown and it genuinely hurts me when you are down. You still don't realise how much you help and how much you mean to people.

I have seen people come and go in your life, remember you have some great people around you and the ones that fall away, fall away for a reason.

I am a silent watcher so you will never know who I am, but keep doing what you are doing Ben you make your family proud and also your tik tok family proud xxxxxx

• Heart
Absolutely loving this game of Guess who today loving seeing them both be so invested you can tell they are determined to find out who proudmumma and little bo peep are and proudmumma and little bo peep are determined not to let them find out. Was meant to start cleaning hours ago but currently still sat on the sofa stuffing my face. xxx

• Haha

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Yeah Ben knows who the OGs are. I created the whole thing but I'm definitely not a celeb (but thanks Ben & Jerv lol)

We welcome newcomers though, just a reminder this a rave thread though haha

practisewotyapreach

One thing I will say ( this might give me away Ben) you was here for me when no other was. When I was dropped you picked me right back up. I don’t comment on here because I don’t need to tell you. You already know what you mean to me and have done for me

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
It means Ben....

If someone attacks you all us sheep will get together and come for them. No one hurts our Ben anymore.

• Heart

ZigNZag

I trust Ben and hutch otherwise I wouldn’t have told them, I am a big risk with how open I am on other threads but like they’ve said I have reasons and my opinion 💙

got your back too always x
Defo a risk and even more so what I’ve been saying towards hutch regarding flirty stuff ha.
ben get me a date with hutch. Incoming birthday 🥳 🤣🤣🤣🙌🙌🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 5

silvermonkey678

It means Ben....

If someone attacks you all us sheep will get together and come for them. No one hurts our Ben anymore.
100% agree hes a lot stronger and happy than he was months ago and that is thanks to his family ,SN movement and his friends , and 100% the number 1 Sophie everytime she joins his live he’s always got a big smile on his face , that is how your supposed to make someone Feel when you present them with your appearance not make them feel down about themselves I’m so proud of how far Ben has come.. we will always have his back

Reactions: 5