Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
I'm here now. Don't be upset. I just had to have a break.

Sorry... every time I commented on here a certain person was reporting every one of my comments to Tattle. They weren't doing anything as my comments didn't break rules but it did get a bit annoying.

I would never leave our Ben x

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
… we stand by what we know is true, we don’t spread hate we have opinions, a lot of people don’t like our opinions but we are real with it the only thing people can call us out on being fake is behind a screen name, that’s to protect us!

we love Ben and that’s becauze he’s real and straight at the facts!!

i wish we could reveal ourselves Ben but just know we’ve got your back mutiple times and support you!

I love tattle it disects the influencers lies,and please dont go jumping on me for saying this, as i know alot of tattlers are fucking ruthless fuckers.But what you have just said is abit hypocritical,as tattle has a hell of a lot of jealous bastards in here aswell.And im sure alot of the good ,genuine people in here that dont judge peoples looks and lives have at least once made a jealous post and been an absolute judgemental twat!
Please excuse my language.LOL

• Heart

ZigNZag

Bens all about the hype and competitions. People maybe should look closer to themselves about how they may do others heads in. Your not perfect and no doubt have many people say shit about you. Ben wears his heart on his sleeve and is true. I mean how many 22 year olds these days do u know that stay true to himself when all others have been against him. Think saying he needs a haircut is pathetic and surely you have something better to try and dig out

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
I am the black sheep of tattle.

'Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight'
We love every sheep in this family.

Ben Baaaaaa Raaaammmm Ewe is what babe (the pig from the film babe) shouts at the sheep to get them to assemble and do what he needs them to. YouTube it 😂

Reactions: 3

ZigNZag

Had anyone else seen the film "Babe" about the Pig that can talk to the other animals.

And shouts Baaaa Ram Ewe to the sheep to get them to listen to him.

Or am I looking like a crazy woman here hahahaha because I thought it was a funny joke but Ben thinks I'm talking in riddles hahahaha. I'm bad laughing here. People will think I'm mental typing Baaaa Ram Ewe. If they don't know what I am on about.
Yea I’ve seen it and know what your on about. Ben most probs thinks your livin by your name with all the “weird” riddles 🤣🤣

Calling him a bit of a tit and he does my head in isnt really slagging him,but I get why u all pounced😂
I don’t hate him he is very funny sometimes,he’s a lad,that does my head in sometimes😂
Let’s move on 😜
That’s the thing with social media or even when people txt can come across wrong. That’s why I asked you to elaborate on your first post. Bens Ben and for that we won’t always love him or agree with what he says or does but I for one feel like he’s made a whole world of people come together on an app when we all where suffering with lockdowns etc. He’s allowed us to visually go into his home, and enjoy Friday night quizzes etc. Not many people have done that for followers. The Rantz family are such kind loveable people and you can see from all this they are genuine

Proud_mumma

Rite okay Ben, Im literally in fucking tears here!!! Enough 😭😭😭😭😭

Again u just proved to me the man u are, amazing, kind, gentle, inspiring, awesome and incredible.

That video was just mind-blowing. It took my breath away

U will find ur happy ever after babe when ur least expecting it.

If anyone in the world deserves happiness it's u ben

Big shout out to mummy/daddy rantz for bringing up such a respectable young man. He's one of a kind and if my son turns out to be even half the man he is, I wud feel very blessed. I would stand back and say "wow my job here is done, I've raised a gentleman"

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Els just made a tiktok about Ben.

Saying you're not bothered means you are bothered darling. You had your chances and hurt our Ben. Don't start mind games now he's pulling himself together and moving on

Who ever blocked ben on his back up get to fuck. You are just jealous of a guy who has helped so many people find their true selves. You are just a twat. Stay Nelson will always come out on top💙