Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Looking back on where we first met
I cannot explain and I cannot forget
Ben you're the one
You still turn me on
Stay Nelson is on top again

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I am a newbie to watching the lovely Mr Rantz I stumbled across one of his lives a couple of months ago and was instantly hooked. What a genuinely nice guy. It has been a very horrible 8 months as my partner has been in hospital since January to the point he has now had his leg amputated so my mental health has suffered but watching this young man has been a breath of fresh air for me and my son as our mental health has really suffered through everything but we long for pillow talk of an evening just to take the stresses of the day away. His relationships with his mods and his family is just amazing so I just want to say thank you Ben for bringing a smile to our faces you help people more than you probably even realise. Don't get me wrong I loved confessions with hutch but bring on pillow talk tonight much love and congrats on the 20mil

• Heart

ZigNZag

Ben is amazing! Literally for someone with not many years behind him, he is more mature than those who have done him dirty! The lads just pure class! He’s not about the drama as he will just purely say it how it is! No need to trying giving a β€œtime slot” to go live to out anyone, if he’s got something to say it will just come out on a rant or even one of his normal crazy lives. He’s just ace. If my sons grow up to be anything like he is then I’d be one happy mumma. Mummyrantz and daddyrantz have raised a good egg there πŸ’™

Any girl would be lucky to be with ben. His energy and his whole personality is amazing. Some girls don't know what they have until they lose it. Ben is back bigger, better and getting girls wetter πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Don’t think she’s a mod for hutch anymore
Speaking of MODS. There are a few that have a great set of them. KK mods are a joke. Most of them are clout chasing idiots that argue amongst themselves.

From what I've noticed is Ben's mods are on the ball and actually give a crap about the people in their lives. Along with Richard Sales mods, and even hutch mods. They don't just mute people as soon as they enter, giving them a chance to say things and deal with personal questions well. Some will just block in other people's. This is one of the reasons people don't like the others I suppose.

Interaction is important for the (bigger) TikTokers.

So I take my hat off to those decent ones.

I don't do compliments well, so take it as it is.

I love how everyone’s accepting us as us and having opinions for so long we’ve been called such vile names and trolls etc.
Ben and hutch have really changed the way we are seen πŸ’™

ZigNZag

Can we just appreciate not only the Rantz Family but all of Bens mods too. Look at all the shit that is going on with the other β€œmod family(s)” one lot even starting to give slsh a bad name from his trolling of baron.
Bens mods are just amazing and all on point! They have Bens back and aren’t in chats slagging people off or bullying others. Well done to all Bens mods. Love you all πŸ’™

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
They're all trying to back pedal now.

If he wanted to read Rosies thread then fine but any comments with Bens name he should of left out. He didn't. When Ben reads his or others Tattlers he only reads out when he's mentioned. He will say "I'm not reading that bit that's not about me"

It was his little comments between reading the thread that insuated Ben was in the wrong.

Rosie just tried to play victim and twist that whole thing there putting on a silly soft voice. I'm actually so upset for Ben. People in the comments showed their sides tonight too.

Proud_mumma

Who else loves how Ben pays the ladies complements. Ben ur amazing sweetheart 😘

DAILY REMINDER

I don't know if anyone told u today but u are loved πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Last edited:
Becca How.... You can have a second chance lol

Its all banter here. However things can be read incorrectly over text. 9 times out of 10 I'm joking.

I tend to put hahahahaha or LOL these days or people think I'm being serious as I have a dry sense of humour. Probably why I like Ben as his is very similar.

I can see how people who don't watch Ben would think he's a bit of a knob but when you watch his lives and het to know the real Ben he's a really canny lad that has been through a lot of shit but is open and honest about it u like alot of other people on tiktok who pretend they are fine and live a perfect life, when they don't.
Quote "I'm a bit of a knob" - Benrantz 2020

• Haha

Discolights

VIP Member
I can confirm I’m not a male, I’ve pushed a few children out so I’m 100% sure about that. I’m not an OG from the start but just appreciate the happiness Ben, Hutch and co bring to people and for being honest down to earth people. And who couldn’t love Mummy Rantz for spilling the beans on hoover stories πŸ˜‰

• Haha

banteralways

zignzag and bopeep you make me laugh every day πŸ˜‚ the names i always remember so thank you i love ben and his family

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Just my daily "Love You Ben"

Well done for the Q&A. It take alot for a male to open up and be honest. You are an absolute inspiration.

Hutch needs to come out and clear his name with what everyone is saying about him. Cut himself off from Kerry and the drama lot and have a fresh start, slate clean and stay with Ben, who in my opinion is a good influence and has been right on every occasion.

Don't get big headed mind Benny boy but i have a great intuition when it comes to people and situations and I feel Ben is the same. He knew each time and tried to speak up and was chastised. Hopefully from now on Hutch will start listening to his advice and the lads can be happy again and once happy love will come along. However Mrs Ben, whoever you may be I shall be keeping a close eye on you as my boy deserves the world.

• Heart

Proud_mumma

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ Purple hearts for Mummy RantzπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Thanks Ben. It was every comment I was getting told by a Mod that it had been reported again. I will make a new account if I have too. But I will say on this account my new name so people can't pretend to be me lol

Oh and thank you everyone for looking out for me. It means alot.

Ive had a great day out with family and literally come on TT to Ben talking about me. It was lovely and made me think sod the haters, let them report away. It's literally as soon as I post they report. So they are watching πŸ‘€
Flip I'm so glad to see you back ❀❀❀ we were worried babe and I'm glad your back.

The thing is you speak the truth and the snakes don't like that. But you keep being you babe. As I've said your an inspiration.

FOR MUMMYRANTZ πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Last edited:
  • Heart
Watching our Ben smile and try and figure out who the tattlers are was amazing but can we just appreciate how handsome he is even more so now after a trim. Xxxxxx
93812CAF-34BB-42F6-AD9C-3D3164BF90FA.png
4DA557BF-DABD-463C-AB45-252A36E81325.png

• Heart