Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellie_belly00

Absolutely love Ben always have, I've watched him from the beginning i used to love when he would go live with the turks and wind them up 😂 Can’t believe what aj done to him and now rosie! It seems the more he does for people the more he gets shit on. I hope rich sales doesn’t do the same.. I just love the way he doesn’t give a toss what people think about him and he will say it like it is. I’m gutted him and ellie didn’t work out he deserves all the love in the world bless him

Reactions: 4

Hellbunny

Breaks my heart to see Ben like this. Does it ever stop for the lad? Such a kind heart and one of the funniest people I know 💙 keep your head up, we love you xxx

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Ben we will cheer you up anytime sweetie but I ain't calling you ginger as you are definitely blonde 😂

GET THE SMILE ON YOUR FACE BOY!!!!

• Haha

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
He never said anything bad about you babe. He said to Ben about using LilBoPeep as his promotion code for next week 🤣🤣🤣 but as soon as your name was mentioned Ben was straight on it saying "you leave my LilBoPeep alone" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No messing about when it comes to our boy ❤❤
Thanks Ben love you xx

I was going to say check out my 1st post on the hutch thread. I call him a truck driver extraordinaire and everything haha

I'm just so happy they are doing their lives together and hope it stays on track. If Hutchy boy behaves and listens to any of Ben's warnings this time as Ben defo has a "this doesn't feel right" radar. But we live and learn. We've got to make mistakes I suppose.

• Heart

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Naaaaaa I'm actually fuming for Ben.

So Rosie had clearly upset him and betrayed his trust and loyalty after everything he done for her. So much so all her merch has been removed from Victor website and Rosie has removed #SN out of her bio.

So what do Hutch and Kerry do????? You know the pair who are meant to be Ben's good friends and who Ben has also set up merch for and been a good friend too even through all the mental Tess stuff...

Oh they've only went and met Rosie & Dibz for a double date / shopping day with Kerrys children and Dibzys children along got the ride.

Does no one have loyalty in this group???

I'm not saying they had to be immature and cut Rosie out or never speak to her again but to meet up with her so soon after what she's done to Ben is, in my opinion, terrible and just shows their true colours. I know Kerry has no loyalty and only thinks of herself as shes shown that time and time again and the fact she can't keep friends is a sign of that. However Hutch I am very surprised at. Especially after Ben and him have not long repaired their relationship.

I'm literally fuming for Ben. What more has the poor lad got to do for people to stop walking all over him and making him look like an absolute mug.

I suppose Kerry and Rosie can bond over the fact they have a Tattle.

Ben darling cut the lot of them off. You've got a good set of real people around you with Cheryl etc you don't need these leeches bleeding you dry of your energy. Kerry making her own merch using Ben's logo was bad enough but this is on another level.

ZigNZag

🤣🤣 obsession with Ben is key for this race thread. Like above being “obsessed” with Ben is better than many other things in life. It’s just banter and fun to make someone know they’re appreciated. What harm are we doing here?! Ben is human like others and had their down days, he forgets how pure his heart is at times and doesn’t deserve his so called friends being dicks the way they have to him! There are still some snakes friends around and will drop Ben again in a heartbeat but we are here ready to pick Ben up if and when that happens! Bens loved as he wears his heart on his sleeve and doesn’t act all fake to get views or likes. Remember he’s got to where he has on his accountS with no hash tags 🤣🤣🤣

ZigNZag

How amazing where the readings on Ben live tonight. Mr Rantz you need to take that all in. Ok you hear many people say it all but those cards came out for reasons tonight. Trying to make you listen to those closest to you! Put yourself first, stop protecting others and truly be honest to yourself. You are one in a million and people who have done you dirty age kicking themselves and probably running scared of you truly outing them, if and when the time comes. Keep being the grounded young man you are Ben! Believe in yourself 💙

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Absolutely loving this game of Guess who today loving seeing them both be so invested you can tell they are determined to find out who proudmumma and little bo peep are and proudmumma and little bo peep are determined not to let them find out. Was meant to start cleaning hours ago but currently still sat on the sofa stuffing my face. xxx
Im standing ironing and watching 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
I better be bloody first in the comp. I started the fricken thread. Haha only kidding.

I'm happy to just make Ben happy so he one day realises how great he actually is.

After all the shit he kept his opinion and stuck by it. The Tess stuff etc. He was firm in his belief and I appreciate that.

I will drop a clue in the comments one day see if anyone picks up on it. Maybe a random sheep or something. But I watch and I do comment.

Ben doesn't know me, I don't know him. That's 100% the truth.

I'm a watcher on this thread even though I follow him and watch he's lives, I'm more on Kerry's and I've had my say in Hutch's as well (follow both) Ben is a diamond and love he's attitude and always himself, please or offend he say's it straight and I love that 💙💛

• Heart

Proud_mumma

Who would love to be sophie right now 🤣🤣🤣 I know yous are just friends but please make him the happiest man in the world cos he deserves the world and more. Don't let go 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Ps Sophie u are so beautiful my lovely ❤❤❤❤