Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Well we reached page 10.

Please tell me what was up with Ben? Whom do I need to hunt down and flick for Upsetting our Ben??..

Ben tell Mummy BoPeep who has upset you. You are amazing. Never forget that or I will come to Victor and put a trophy up your ass.

You get up everyday and go to work whilst also coming online live, to bring a smile to hundreds of peoples faces, even when you may be dying inside, you pop on the smile and the banter flows. You make us all laugh and brighten our days. That take a strong person but to also open up and be honest takes an even stronger person, so we all appreciate you being honest with us. Unlike a lot of others who paint their life as sunshine and roses. That's not real.

Have a look how many rave threads are on Tattle compared to normal threads. Not many at all. But here you are with a Rave thread that is commented on daily. Get that head high and you concentrate on you and your happiness for once. You're always thinking of others.

Mummy Rantz give him a big squashy cuddle from me please.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

jodes.8

Just want to say how proud i am to be a part of such an amazing movement the party on saturday was second to none and its gonna stay in my heart forever was amazing to meet every single one of you. I just wish we could rewind and do it all over again. Massive well done to becs for organizing such an incredible night. And the all the mods for everything you do. And to every single person that was there saturday you were all absolutely amazing meeting ben hutch rich dori and the coleys was a moment ill cherish forever CAN I JUST SAY 20MILLION BABY #STAYNELSON have a blessed monday ben love you always ๐Ÿ’™
Now to find my credit card for 20 mil hoody xx

Good afternoon my tattlers,

So today Ben is off to Doncaster to meet Sophie.

What do we think about this. She seems like a nice girl, so let's hope they become good friends.

The phone call at 1am spooked him a little I think, probably a jealous hater.

I wouldn't mind having his number. He could come fight crime with me in the pale moonlight.

โ€œCriminals, By Nature, Are A Cowardly And Superstitious Lot.โ€

littleladyv

i just popped on to read about ben as i find him funny and honest on Tiktok, i use tiktok as a dsitraction from normal life and to laugh although the amount of sleep i lose just scrolling is questionable.

i do however get annoyed when i block people mostly who's been mentioned on here as they're passive agressive and their content isnt for fun..... then they turn up with a new profile lol

slightly addicted, far too old for tiltok but you know what its helped me during lockdown and made me proper belly laugh

Ben is so funny sometimes without trying

• Heart

Proud_mumma

So dipshit fucked up and then tried back tracking ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Read out Scottish girls comment when she said I don't follow the rantz fam and fuck face himself said "love that"

Dipshit ur an ugly mother fucker and a jealous cunt. Don't u dare bring our boy into this. Read only the comments that are related to u and Rosie.

And papablaze I've no issue with you so whys my name in your mouth??? I will make you my issue if that's how you want to play

82anonymous

Yeah today was about Ben and not any of us. The amount of smiles and love he has given everyone over a long long time. He will do anything for anyone.

Today was our turn to give back to Ben and make him smile and show him that we have his back. It was so much fun watching and playing along. Seeing him smile again.

He helped me alot in lockdown with his content so it was nice to give back what I could for him.

Not really sure how anyone can take a negative from the positive today.

ZigNZag

People comin in sayin tattle is horrid. We donโ€™t hate on Ben but support him and bring him joy ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

ohhhwhataday

Hey, just wanted to come here and say I think Ben is an amazing person inside and out I often watch his lives I just donโ€™t say nothing because Iโ€™m quite shy no matter what mood Iโ€™m in can guarantee Ben will be live or on my fyp and he instantly makes me smile keep being awesome ben

• Heart
Reactions: 4

ZigNZag

Even my kids are like You watching Ben Rantz and they absolutely wet themselves when they hear hutch laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Can we just appreciate not only the Rantz Family but all of Bens mods too. Look at all the shit that is going on with the other โ€œmod family(s)โ€ one lot even starting to give slsh a bad name from his trolling of baron.
Bens mods are just amazing and all on point! They have Bens back and arenโ€™t in chats slagging people off or bullying others. Well done to all Bens mods. Love you all ๐Ÿ’™
Yeah Ben's mods do their job. They don't judge or belittle people. But then he probably chooses them carefully.

Most people just pick and choose them at random without knowing who they are. You at least need to have that with them.

The idea is to protect them on lives, not talk shit about them behind their back. Ive seen some problem mods on others lives.

I'd love to be a mod on bens account. I feel they are all nice People and Ben seems to trust them with his life in Tiktok and other social media platforms. Who else has that ?

"Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight"

Childsplay

Im a silent watcher on TT, I watch and see things happening but dont get involved as so much crap between people. I think You and Hutch have had the raw deal with women and need to just be you's... Obviously she wasnt the one, some use our boys as clout and not for the real deal. You dont NEED anyone, you want someone for you's and not for what they can get! Just have fun like you two always do... you both brighten my days ...Love both of you ๐Ÿ’› .......yes I have met you both ๐Ÿ’™

ZigNZag

Why is it when a young lad speaks to a female you get do you fancy her god can a bloke and woman not speak to each other without fancying each other. Now granted if I was to speak to the lovely Ben I can 100% guarantee he wouldn't get asked that lol xxxx
That person asking, spammed the chat and looked like a fake account. Tbh I think bens going to get a lot of fakes of that kind coming in at the mo with recently splitting/all whatโ€™s going on in his personal life. But we got him. Day 3 of hunt the tattler tomorrow although I know at least one wonโ€™t give themselves up

Proud_mumma

Ben babe we know ur not about the clout, ur amazing in every way possible.

Big up to benny boy ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Proud_mumma

The thing is people can judge or say Ben is this or thatโ€ฆ been watching him for over a year and he hasnโ€™t changed how he is once. Heโ€™s stayed him and stayed true to himself.

p.s guess who slid into hutches insta DMs ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿคฃ unsure if heโ€™s seen with the multiple woman messaging him ha

To add as ZignZag not my own account โ€ฆ. Yet
Yesssssss love that ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

You will be sliding under something else soon enough hopefully ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Holla ya girl for the dm work ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha

Proud_mumma

KERRY get the fuck out of Ben's live trying to ruin it there with ur self pity. Who even cares about u. Bore off ya little witch

• Heart