Ben Green @big_ben_to_slim_ben

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was living in the futile hope that he been scared off by us and his weight gain. Oh well...
Oh I don't want to scare him off... He just pisses me off.

his ego won't allow himself to not read here... I have laid a little trap to see if he actually does...😉

Reactions: 3
Thread title suggestion: Big_ben_to_massive_ego_beg_ben

I followed this guy a few weeks ago, well done for losing weight. I have started a diet just after new year and looked for people to relate to and give me tips. This guy just seems so arrogant. If I behaved like he did my wife would pack her bags and leave me. He’s lost 10 stone but that ego of his must weigh about 30

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Let's hope he's running to group... oh wait....

even those women are thinking "duck me, it's the beggy muller instacunt".

Screenshot_20200223-153107_Chrome.jpg

oh, and I'm no boxing fan, but this is an action shot... not the latest ego wank 😂😂😂
BNG-Z-FIGHT-0223-04.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow I take a day away and wtf.... I was curious and did a search on Facebook... He's only made himself a like page and is classed as a blogger like WTF

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow I take a day away and wtf.... I was curious and did a search on Facebook... He's only made himself a like page and is classed as a blogger like WTF
shame he can't make an album on insta..5 posts of this tit..

get to group you beggy bastard.
Screenshot_20200223-161045_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 2
i agree with every single word.

Ben, I know you're reading and I'd just like to say I don't give a duck what you do, you can lick my balls.
Sounds like you’d love him too, you’re so obsessed you stalk him on Instagram and write about him daily on here. Admit you love him, you’ll feel so much better for it 🤣

you didn't expect anything less surely?

He's the worst instagram slimming worlder for me by a bleeping mile.
Yet you’re threatened by him and obsessed? He’s doing something right then!!! 🤣

• Haha
Sounds like you’d love him too, you’re so obsessed you stalk him on Instagram and write about him daily on here. Admit you love him, you’ll feel so much better for it 🤣

he can lick my balls only if he dips them into a gifted muller m8.

as previously stated... and not to go all school playground but he started me first sir/miss and I'm only defending myself... if you can't take it back, don't bleeping start it.

simple.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
[/QUOTE]

Notice your not denying what a two faced duck you are! Slagging off other people on the other threads but seem to think Ben should be an exception.

Reactions: 8

Notice your not denying what a two faced duck you are! Slagging off other people on the other threads but seem to think Ben should be an exception.
[/QUOTE]
It's probably ben himself or his "dad" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I think this person (99.5% sure is Ben) was trying to trap us and lard in particular, into going after Bens poor dad with their post last night.
But as we're not to go after an innocent family member, they're having to resort to childish insults. Sad really.

Not enough to sell out your poor kids and wife for likes you are now attempting to sacrifice your dads privacy to people who you misguidedly regard as 'trolls', just to prove some sort point?

Disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The fact this person knows the dads name and facebook posts speaks volumes! Plus it turned out that after digging the dad has his fb on private..... You are not a really good spy after all Ben trying to infiltrate here.Time to hang up that tux 007

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The fact this person knows the dads name and facebook posts speaks volumes! Plus it turned out that after digging the dad has his fb on private..... You are not a really good spy after all Ben trying to infiltrate here.Time to hang up that tux 007
He's more Johnny English than James Bond 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Calm down ben hun will thinks your a bellend aswell xx

I do find it amusing that iv never tried to hide who I am, I even wrote my name as my tag on here from the get go. Yet this person is hiding behind his anonymity. 🤷🏻‍♀️ oh and what was said before about going to someones page to make comments is actually trolling? Says far more about you as a person than it does me xx

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Calm down ben hun will thinks your a bellend aswell xx

I do find it amusing that iv never tried to hide who I am, I even wrote my name as my tag on here from the get go. Yet this person is hiding behind his anonymity. 🤷🏻‍♀️ oh and what was said before about going to someones page to make comments is actually trolling? Says far more about you as a person than it does me xx
Telling You to do ironing! What a sexist pig!! maybe someone should get back to batch cooking instead of fretting about what’s been said here.

Last edited:
Telling You to do ironing! What a sexist pig!! maybe someone should get back to batch cooking instead of fretting about what’s been said here.
Feel sorry for his wife even more now. Not only does he twit around on insta all day while she works, we now know he's leaving her all the housework for her to do when he gets in.
Lazy sexist pigrat.

Feel sorry for his wife even more now. Not only does he twit around on insta all day while she works, we now know he's leaving her all the housework for her to do when he gets in.
Lazy sexist pigrat.
Sorry the man of the castle is much too busy wanking to pictures of himself in a tux while tongue bleeping free yogurts to lower himself to housework. Now get into the kitchen where you all belong! #slimmingworld #cuntoftheyear

• Haha
Reactions: 8