Ben Green @big_ben_to_slim_ben

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think everyone with food issues/weight issues struggles with their mental health. The 2 go hand in hand. However theres a difference between people who lose weight/gain weight and try to combat those mental health issues and people who want to be famous while adding to their mental health problems by pretending to be perfect πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ. Ben choosing to look here is very different to people going and posting stuff on his instagram or messaging him directly. I'll be honest and say I wasnt really sure if I liked ben or not initially. I thought the weightloss and his determination to get fit was incredible. However when he blocked will and then got his mate to message him on Ben's behalf alongside trying to shame lard and get his followers to bully him (actually encouraged people to bully lard directly) I lost all that respect for him. How can anyone get upset about people talking on a gossip site while actively using their personal instagram to not only call someone out but actively encouraging 25k people to bully that same person? Hypocritical to say the least. Was ben being kind then? No he wasnt. You cant pick and chose who to be kind to. Your either kind or your not
xx
i agree with every single word.

Ben, I know you're reading and I'd just like to say I don't give a duck what you do, you can lick my balls.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread title suggest:
Big ben to slim ben: Sneaking around tattle thinking he's a spy, how many more cringy 007 photoshoots will he buy?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
there was absolutely no mention whatsoever of MIND or mental health problems before this charity insta climb was mentioned...

when he told his followers to bully me, that could have had a bad effect on my mental health (it didn't but it absolutely could have) and then he's out there pimping himself out to be the saviour of mental health because he's climbing a big brick...the man is so self absorbed it is unreal...

he is doing it to further his own ego and nothing more.

Reactions: 4
there was absolutely no mention whatsoever of MIND or mental health problems before this charity insta climb was mentioned...

when he told his followers to bully me, that could have had a bad effect on my mental health (it didn't but it absolutely could have) and then he's out there pimping himself out to be the saviour of mental health because he's climbing a big brick...the man is so self absorbed it is unreal...

he is doing it to further his own ego and nothing more.
It's all self serving of course.
Interestingly, I found his dads fb page, that is apparently full of how MIND helped his son, through his fb page and guess what? It's private. No visible posts.

I'm even more convinced 'taketheedgeoff' is 00twat himself.

Reactions: 6
I mean, and I've said it more than a few times, his weight loss can only be applauded.. he has done incredible... but he hasnt posted a proper weigh in for more than a month now, hasn't posted a meal in almost 6 days... he has done all that batch cooking.. or was it as I suspect all "for the gram"?

he isn't relatable at all.

what fucks me off the most is he can post about all the tit he's been sent for duck ALL but can't be honest with his audience.

duck off.

It's all self serving of course.
Interestingly, I found his dads fb page, that is apparently full of how MIND helped his son, through his fb page and guess what? It's private. No visible posts.

I'm even more convinced 'taketheedgeoff' is 00twat himself.
why has he never mentioned it himself??? unless he'd made his dad a profile like pickard did with his dad and ancient as duck granny.

• Heart
why has he never mentioned it himself??? unless he'd made his dad a profile like pickard did with his dad and ancient as duck granny.
His facebook is 007 pics too I see. No idea who his dad is and couldnt give a tit either but find it quite alarming hes got an open facebook account and posting the school pictures of his son with the school name on it. You might like the world knowing every aspect of your life ben but your children deserve some privacy xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Aww, I'm not suprised he has a bad ankle... gotta be hard carrying that ego everywhere.

running for himself....not people with mental health.

I live with someone that struggles every single day with mental health, and the thought of this utter ballbag representing them makes me shudder...and you may think oh but at least he's doing something... not when you cherrypick who you bully you're not.

he's a bleep, and a beggy one at that.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Aww, I'm not suprised he has a bad ankle... gotta be hard carrying that ego everywhere.

running for himself....not people with mental health.

I live with someone that struggles every single day with mental health, and the thought of this utter ballbag representing them makes me shudder...and you may think oh but at least he's doing something... not when you cherrypick who you bully you're not.

he's a bleep, and a beggy one at that.
If your struggling with your ankle ben try using the fat people ankle supports that you've slagged off for the past year πŸ˜‚ xx

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All back to normal with The Ego then? Endless boastful shots hashtagged to buggery. bleep.

• Angry
Reactions: 2