Ben Green @big_ben_to_slim_ben

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he’s working up to a sob story about how his mental health is so poor that he is unable to work as he has yet to address his employment situation. Obviously, losing weight, going to the gym and the blind adoration from a few idiots is helping his mental health etc and all will be well until he has to get his arse out to work because the doc won’t write another line.
jumping on the Caroline flack bandwagon

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I dont look at his page because his face for absolutely no reason makes me incredibly angry 😒 so I'm not going to annoy myself but what does my head in about ben is the insta wanky stuff he does just for the likes. Nothing is real about him is it. I dont believe anything he writes about because it's all to make himself look good. If he is now talking mental health it will be for the sympathy vote and to come across relatable. Yesterday I spent hours talking to a man who was adamant he was going to kill himself. I ended up sat with him in Asda bought a cuppa and butty and he did eventually get some proper help in the end. But listening to a grown man sobbing telling me about his childhood and his adult life was heart breaking. That is real mental health problems. Have deleted a section out of this because i have said too much and willy doesnt like people knowing his buisness. But none the less Ben hasnt got a bleeping clue. He is the most unrelatable, self loving hole on Instagram. Xx
I love you 😍😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think he’s working up to a sob story about how his mental health is so poor that he is unable to work as he has yet to address his employment situation. Obviously, losing weight, going to the gym and the blind adoration from a few idiots is helping his mental health etc and all will be well until he has to get his arse out to work because the doc won’t write another line.
He probably sees himself as employed tbh. He's a social media superstar influencer with l̶o̶t̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶e̶n̶g̶a̶g̶e̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶s̶ 28.5k b̶o̶t̶s̶ followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He probably sees himself as employed tbh. He's a social media superstar influencer with l̶o̶t̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶e̶n̶g̶a̶g̶e̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶s̶ 28.5k b̶o̶t̶s̶ followers.
True. I’m sure his wife appreciates his contributions to the household coffers- skinny syrups, a plastic bottle and Müller-bloody-lights. Must take a lot of the financial worry off her shoulders.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
True. I’m sure his wife appreciates his contributions to the household coffers- skinny syrups, a plastic bottle and Müller-bloody-lights. Must take a lot of the financial worry off her shoulders.
He's waiting for Muller to give him a bell to begin negotiations to replace Nicole Scherzinger.
She has had to step things up to try and compete.
20200221_180842.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Smug twit in a panda hat, 00ben begs again xx

The hat 😂 didnt notice that at first xx

I honestly think his confidence has taken a knock from reading this thread on here. I think he has mental health problems (as I think a lot of people who post every aspect of their lives on the internet for the likes and validation). On Facebook his dad keeps thanking people for helping his son (MIND etc). I think he’s off the rails diet wise and will do a “confession” when he feels better. I worry about some of the things I read on this thread. Live and let live, he isn’t hurting anyone. Be kind.

I honestly think his confidence has taken a knock from reading this thread on here. I think he has mental health problems (as I think a lot of people who post every aspect of their lives on the internet for the likes and validation). On Facebook his dad keeps thanking people for helping his son (MIND etc). I think he’s off the rails diet wise and will do a “confession” when he feels better. I worry about some of the things I read on this thread. Live and let live, he isn’t hurting anyone. Be kind.
So when Curvyluce can't take criticism, she has no sense of humour.
When she posts online it is 'begging for approval' and 'sad' in your words.
But when Ben does the same it's indicative of mental health problems?
Screenshot_20200222-172829.jpg

Harry pickard is a 'little tit' who you blocked because you think he has mental health problems?
Haven't got much sympathy there have you? Why aren't you telling everyone on that thread to 'be kind' and 'live and let live'.
Screenshot_20200222-172909.jpg

So it's ok for you to take piss out of others but when we say things you don't like on this thread we all have to stop it and be kind??

As for you following his dad on fb. You clearly know Ben or are Ben himself.

It's not one rule for you and different rules for everyone else sweetheart.

Do one.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 87232
Harry pickard is a 'little tit' who you blocked because you think he has mental health problems?
Haven't got much sympathy there have you? Why aren't you telling everyone on that thread to 'be kind' and 'live and let live'.
View attachment 87235

So it's ok for you to take piss out of others but when we say things you don't like on this thread we all have to stop it and be kind??

Do one.

Thats what I was thinking! How the duck would someone know his dads name and what he’s been saying without having a connection! Plus this is what tattle is for! We ain’t saying nothing against the rules and looks like you’ve been saying the same about others on other threads but poor Ben is a no go area? Not hurting anbody but still true he’s a begging twit and vain about it.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 87232
View attachment 87235

Do one.
Could not have said this better myself!!

You cant say the things you've said about others and then come here licking Ben's arse and telling people to be kind!!

Thats what I was thinking! How the duck would someone know his dads name and what he’s been saying without having a connection! Play this is what tattle is for! We ain’t saying nothing against the rules and looks like you’ve been saying the same about others on other threads but poor Ben is a no go area? Not hurting anbody but still true he’s a begging twit and vain about it.
Exactly. I don't even think anyone on here knows Bens dads name or even how to indentify him on a facebook pic or even want to know this info.

This person is either him or connected or they have serious issues themselves...

He made it personal with me when he screenshotted my instagram and then proceeded to tag slimming world in the photo, tell his army of bought followers not to follow me... he didn't have mental health issues then... it appears he can give it out but cannot take it back (unless its gifted)

was HE being kind then?

Reactions: 13
All most people have done is criticise ben for cringy pics, begging for freebies and posting pics of his kids with the SW hastag for likes.

_beingbrittany does this and they call her 'titts' and critcise her parenting. No concern for mental wellbeing here....

Screenshot_20200222-181236.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ffs, I bugger off to make dinner (turkey stir-fry, lots of speed and I’ve 127 pictures to prove it 😉) and it all kicks off. Is taketheedgeoff a relative of Ben’s? Are we going to sit up and take heed of what she/he says? No?
As you were then.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think everyone with food issues/weight issues struggles with their mental health. The 2 go hand in hand. However theres a difference between people who lose weight/gain weight and try to combat those mental health issues and people who want to be famous while adding to their mental health problems by pretending to be perfect 🤷🏻‍♀️. Ben choosing to look here is very different to people going and posting stuff on his instagram or messaging him directly. I'll be honest and say I wasnt really sure if I liked ben or not initially. I thought the weightloss and his determination to get fit was incredible. However when he blocked will and then got his mate to message him on Ben's behalf alongside trying to shame lard and get his followers to bully him (actually encouraged people to bully lard directly) I lost all that respect for him. How can anyone get upset about people talking on a gossip site while actively using their personal instagram to not only call someone out but actively encouraging 25k people to bully that same person? Hypocritical to say the least. Was ben being kind then? No he wasnt. You cant pick and chose who to be kind to. Your either kind or your not
xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7