Ben Green #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a power cut...with small children...wouldn't you save your phone battery for emergency calls?!
Not two posts on Instagram ffs
he cares more about his "slimming world instagram friends" than he does his own wife. you want proof?

here you go... his wife..the mother of his children gets this for valentines day...
Screenshot_20200426-093346_Gallery.jpg

yet look at how much he writes about snares...
Screenshot_20200426-093401_Gallery.jpg

say everything about this family man persona he has...

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Not sure what's more disturbing about him - his personality, his penchant for a photo shoot or how undercooked he eats his bacon.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i think he has defiantly cheated on his wife, he's ego is bigger than he was when he started slimming world

Reactions: 4
Who honestly has the time for arranging tit like this....
Screenshot_20200426-162022_Chrome.jpg

I wonder if he will release a cookbook like the amazing twochubbycubs did... he could call it..

ben green - how to meet women on the train, attempt to duck redlips but it was all in vain... and other recipes.

(not time yet for ages but surely the next thread title right here) 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve been MIA for ages on here but bleeping hell Ben has levelled up the ego, and put half the weight back on. I called it that he’d cheat on his wife last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He’s got that wide set eyes look, like his mother was a drinker while pregnant. Creepy.
It is his eyes and those eyebrows that give him that sinister rapey look. I shudder when I see his picture.

he cares more about his "slimming world instagram friends" than he does his own wife. you want proof?

here you go... his wife..the mother of his children gets this for valentines day...
View attachment 116993

yet look at how much he writes about snares...
View attachment 116994

say everything about this family man persona he has...
He’s already got his wife’s love. Now he wants everyone else’s so will write any ego boosting crap to keep them on side. I also imagine he writes a caption like that in the hope the recipient shares the post thus a possibility of more followers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
on one of his latest posts he states that his kid "likes to boss everyone around"

you've taught her well ben, considering how you like to police who follows who....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He blocked me but I view from another account now , lockdown entertainment!
So many don't realise it's that easy to just make another account and when they have a public account the world and his wife can still see....

So many don't realise it's that easy to just make another account and when they have a public account the world and his wife can still see....
You used to be able to still see if you weren't logged in if their account is public, even if you were blocked or not

OK how many tags.... And he's even tagged himself in the playdough pancakes!
Screenshot_20200427_120252.jpg

Sorry I call. Any food that's been butchered by cutters playdough food as it looks like what my child makes me To "pretend" haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.