Ben Green #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely it's throwback to a before picture and a CURRENT picture - bleeping head isn't he !
Normal people would fully grasp the concept of a before and after photo however its Ben so πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
His is before I lost weight and before I piled it back on πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All comments deleted now - he's such a fraud ! Why can't people see through him ? Same with Fopperholic she does the same - stupid people !
It's hilarious that he reads here... makes you wonder why he bothers to delete it in the first place.. having said that...

20200423_183215.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The relevance to the apples and love/hate is ? He cut some fancy hearts..... God he gets more needy for attention as the days go by..... Dick Head !
The reason Ben, is that you are a liar.

I honestly couldn't really give a tit about who you dress up as... I sometimes dress up pennywise the clown and chase mrs lard around lard towers whilst she's dressed as georgie looking for a paper bleeping boat but thats for another time...

What angers me is you lying, leading people on.. blocking people for asking you simple honest questions....why?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.