Ben Green #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been a lurker here for a while. I came across Ben when a friend of a friend (you know how it is) shared an Instagram post of his on her story. I had a nosey at his page as thought a 10st weight loss was impressive. I wish I hadn’t looked. Firstly, I recognise him. I lived in north wales for 28 years. My parents have moved to a village near to the town he lives in. Rhyl isn’t all that big, I’m sure I’ve seen him out and about.

There’s so so many things I could go on talking about. So here’s just 3 of my thoughts.

Firstly he needs to get over himself. Which from reading here is a common opinion. He thinks he’s the dogs. He categorically IS NOT! He just looks smarmy and creepy. Why does he do videos with the camera 20ft (ok, exaggeration) above his head, with him just staring with that creepy look on his face. Really make my skin crawl. He’d be the type to put his hand on you while pretending he didn’t hear what you said *shudders*

Secondly, the sharing of ‘oh look I’ve bought things to donate to charity.’ Ok, fair play but sharing it on social media to feed your ego takes away a charitable nature. Then to follow up with the note of thanks. Oh duck off ben!!

Thirdly, why the frig has the toss piece not got a job? He had ahome, wife and children and can’t offer them much financially at all so pressure is on his wife to go out and earn for his family.

Ok, I said 3, but there is a forth. This...

7C2ABCC4-46F6-4C93-8B7D-C594432B9DBB.jpeg
Hardly an essential is it. And before he says he was out doing exercise he’s in the car. Things like this absolutely boil my piss. I’m currently working to fight the spread of the virus and we have people like this narcissistic nobber flouncing the rules.

Next time I’m at my parents I’ll keep an eye out for him, I’d happily ask him a few questions :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve been a lurker here for a while. I came across Ben when a friend of a friend (you know how it is) shared an Instagram post of his on her story. I had a nosey at his page as thought a 10st weight loss was impressive. I wish I hadn’t looked. Firstly, I recognise him. I lived in north wales for 28 years. My parents have moved to a village near to the town he lives in. Rhyl isn’t all that big, I’m sure I’ve seen him out and about.

There’s so so many things I could go on talking about. So here’s just 3 of my thoughts.

Firstly he needs to get over himself. Which from reading here is a common opinion. He thinks he’s the dogs. He categorically IS NOT! He just looks smarmy and creepy. Why does he do videos with the camera 20ft (ok, exaggeration) above his head, with him just staring with that creepy look on his face. Really make my skin crawl. He’d be the type to put his hand on you while pretending he didn’t hear what you said *shudders*

Secondly, the sharing of ‘oh look I’ve bought things to donate to charity.’ Ok, fair play but sharing it on social media to feed your ego takes away a charitable nature. Then to follow up with the note of thanks. Oh duck off ben!!

Thirdly, why the frig has the toss piece not got a job? He had ahome, wife and children and can’t offer them much financially at all so pressure is on his wife to go out and earn for his family.

Ok, I said 3, but there is a forth. This...

View attachment 116248
Hardly an essential is it. And before he says he was out doing exercise he’s in the car. Things like this absolutely boil my piss. I’m currently working to fight the spread of the virus and we have people like this narcissistic nobber flouncing the rules.

Next time I’m at my parents I’ll keep an eye out for him, I’d happily ask him a few questions :ROFLMAO:
I love you 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve been looking at photos of Ben (I’ll get counselling later) and I’ve noticed how false his smile is. It doesn’t reach his eyes, I’m sure that’s a sign of insincerity. And his virtue signalling when he’s giving to charity is further proof, not that it’s needed.
Anyhow, did he weigh in today? His batch cooking and bulk buying from SW must mean he’s on plan.

Reactions: 3
AB37E5BA-13B0-49EC-9968-931C3996BE84.jpeg

Still tagging Slimming World, ffs. Will he ever stop and will his 10 or so genuine followers ever get wise to his bullshitting?

Reactions: 1
I’ve been looking at photos of Ben (I’ll get counselling later) and I’ve noticed how false his smile is. It doesn’t reach his eyes, I’m sure that’s a sign of insincerity. And his virtue signalling when he’s giving to charity is further proof, not that it’s needed.
Anyhow, did he weigh in today? His batch cooking and bulk buying from SW must mean he’s on plan.
If he did weigh in he didn't mention it in our groups fb group, other than posting a selection of meals he's enjoyed he's not commented on anything!
He's a real supportive part of the group ,not !! 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Why the duck does everything he prepares have to be 'a family meal' - Oh do duck off Ben.... we know you'd rather be locking lips with Red Lips and playing happy families ..... oh and making flowers and stars our your fruit and veg ? Really ? How old are you ? 12 !!! duck sake 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Why the duck does everything he prepares have to be 'a family meal' - Oh do duck off Ben.... we know you'd rather be locking lips with Red Lips and playing happy families ..... oh and making flowers and stars our your fruit and veg ? Really ? How old are you ? 12 !!! duck sake 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I saw it and thought what a bloody waste of veg, as all the bits he's cut off is such a waste....

Right only come here coz the thread title intrigued me lol can some give me the Down low in 1 post lol 😂

Right only come here coz the thread title intrigued me lol can some give me the Down low in 1 post lol 😂
ben lost 10 stone on slimming world, james bond cosplay followed, he chats up women on trains, tags duck out anything and everything in the hope of a freebie... piled all his weight back on (😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😅) oh and his wife looks like a manatee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Why not tell the tale of how you tried to duck redlips but she blagged you...

or the tale of the big bad people from tattle or the one about the rapey eyed prick who tries to tell who to follow who because he can't handle the truth about himself....

I'd say lets hope you dont lose all the food in your freezer, but it's only batchcooked for the 'gram anyway so it doesnt really matter...

Attachments

ben lost 10 stone on slimming world, james bond cosplay followed, he chats up women on trains, tags duck out anything and everything in the hope of a freebie... piled all his weight back on (😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😅) oh and his wife looks like a manatee.
I googled a manatee NGL DEAD 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Why not tell the tale of how you tried to duck redlips but she blagged you...

or the tale of the big bad people from tattle or the one about the rapey eyed prick who tries to tell who to follow who because he can't handle the truth about himself....

I'd say lets hope you dont lose all the food in your freezer, but it's only batchcooked for the 'gram anyway so it doesnt really matter...
Please fill me in. He actually tried to mess about behind his wife’s back??

Please fill me in. He actually tried to mess about behind his wife’s back??
obviously we can only assume... from what we can make of it on here, he tried it on with her during their big instawanker meet up for snaresys birthday... day or so later she posted a picture on instagram about married men trying it on with other women and when she uploaded photos there none of ben....make of that what you will...

having said that... just look at those pictures i posted... the one with the wine glasses on the train... 2 random women... he tagged the one on instagram... why is he doing that?

Reactions: 2
obviously we can only assume... from what we can make of it on here, he tried it on with her during their big instawanker meet up for snaresys birthday... day or so later she posted a picture on instagram about married men trying it on with other women and when she uploaded photos there none of ben....make of that what you will...

having said that... just look at those pictures i posted... the one with the wine glasses on the train... 2 random women... he tagged the one on instagram... why is he doing that?
Wow! What an absolute cock womble. The woman that stood by him through his heavier days, gave him 2 children and pays for their home and he plays the field (well tried to) behind her back.
I’d never dream of flirting and having a drink on a train with another man while my husband is sat at home. What utter disrespect he has!
Ben you should be ashamed of yourself.

Reactions: 4
In a power cut...with small children...wouldn't you save your phone battery for emergency calls?!
Not two posts on Instagram ffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.