Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Strategichamlet

So I’m currently having to stop indoors for 12 weeks because of various things and, having tried one of those gymmies (or whatever they’re called!) meals, I say Bens more than welcome to them and no key worker or self isolating vulnerable person would want to touch them. Looks and tastes like plastic. The only reason they’re low fat is because they’re not made of any food I’ve ever tasted. Vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
what in the name of fucking twattery is a woodland inspired omelette?

oh, hold on, it looks like he's minced the fucking gruffalo, silly me....
Screenshot_20200327-144049_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200304-110823_Chrome.jpg

were you by her side here?
Screenshot_20200304-110934_Chrome.jpg

what about here?

Screenshot_20200304-111023_Chrome.jpg

or how about here? she seems awfully close...

Screenshot_20200304-111002_Chrome.jpg

she's probably sick to fucking death of you and your shit...you smug, duplicitous cunt.

Wife's in hospital, no doubt she will be diagnosed with a severe case of Cuntjunctivitis via her husband but he still has time to do this...

you're so loving, thoughtful and fucking full of yourself...
Screenshot_20200304-115817_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Catwinky

Chatty Member
I don't think any of us 'trolls and haters' fancy sucking on your balls....snaresy might if you ask nicely.
20200310_191910_compress18.jpg

• Haha

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
makes me laugh... he can fuck about dressing up as a unicorn, getting on a vr headset, but cant attend a virtual slimming world group...

its been how long since a weigh in now?

WEIGH IN YOU MASSIVE BEGGY BASTARD.

• Haha

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
I did laugh when I got his message plus I did have to lie a little as I didn't want him knowing how I really knew of you , I knew he'd block me although he's done that now anyway !
I'm still able to view his Instagram through a different account I've got so blocking me was pointless
I can as well 😂😂😂😂

hi ben 😘😘😘😘

• Haha

Mrswhale

Going in hard with the " home food technology "

Ben, you made cakes for fucks sakes.

why not teach them the art of the beg? or how to try and cheat on your wife amd not get caught or perhaps my favourite lesson of them all...

how to contort your body in a photo you look like you've been put back together by fucking air crash investigators.
Does a prepackaged cake mix really count as food technology? Is that like me leaving a slim fast on the worktop and messaging will to say dinners done? Because I'm down for that lol xx

• Haha

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
he defo reads on here. He actually made a instagram post telling his followers how evil we are and alsohe singled out someone and tagged there Instagram page I think it was Lard To try and turn his followers on him.
Yeah it was me... it was ridiculous... I know slimming world has a lot of group rules, but I'm sure even in the smallest of small prints it doesn't say "thou shalt sucketh ben greens phallus no matter what"

thats the difference ben..I use instagram mainly as a visual food diary, not as a tool to get a few free mullers or a water bottle...I'm sure there are people that think I'm a dick, and thats absolutely fine...

but to try and get almost 30k people to gang up on me is laughable... it was this post you made that pissed me off, and you deserve everything Ive ever said to you since then... the difference is, I don't hide behind a fake profile 😉

Attachments

• Heart

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Good luck with your new home lard, moves are stressful so you've done extremely well not to gain more.
Once the moves sorted i know you'll go back to smashing your weighloss 💪
thanks a lot, Oh I haven't been "off plan" I've just had to many healthy extras as they call them, and I've not been doing my weighing... naughty naughty andy! My scales are packed away and now I can't find them 😂 I won't hide tho... unlike some...

already off to a flyer in this house... I've smashed a mirror, destroyed my telly, have a new telly that is now far too big for its stand, none of its begged for either ben, all paid for with hard work, and as I speak, my mrs is out there, working with dementia patients, in their homes putting them in bed safe whilst battling bipolar disorder herself....

It's ok tho, super ben will be up the fucking mountain rubbing muller light into his nipples soon and we'll all have a merry christmas....

fuck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
OMG even worse !!! Imagine watching telly and having that monstrosity on the corner of your eye 🙈🙈🙈🙈
You all clearly need to stop getting distracted from your womanly job of ironing. Eyes on your work ladies or Ben will tell your husband on you! God I hate him. Imagine being a kid and bringing friends home to...that. “Sorry, my dad is insane, just ignore his shrine to himself which he’s placed in the dead center of our home so everyone has to see it at all times. Oh and don’t make eye contact or he’ll start talking about yogurts and spice mixes. Also, he’ll be wearing a tuxedo...”

Last edited:
  • Haha

ruby_red

This thread about Ben is really fascinating, thank you to those who replied back to my previous observations. I have taken an interest in Ben's instagram page as he is one of the most interesting cases of Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) that I've seen in a long time. There are 9 official tell tale signs of a narcissist and you only need show 5 traits to be on that particular spectrum. Ben exhibits all 9 on his social media presence. He would make a very interesting case study to say the least.
I would be keen to know what Ben's relationship is like with his parents, he doesn't seem to mention them or his friends, it would appear that arrogance has maybe alienated him somewhat from his friends and family. People on this forum mention does Ben read this. I would say with almost certainty that he will read this numerous times daily. You can almost see when criticism of Ben surfaces, he tailors his posts accordingly almost to appease or provoke certain contributors to this page. He will enjoy the comments and attention he receives on here, that is certain.
Speaking now personally and not professionally I do not like the way Ben tries to use the slimming world brand to feed his ego and I, myself, along with my daughter have joined slimming world before holidays for a little bit of weight loss and a boost to do so. Ben's slimming world membership seems to be purely to feed his ever growing ego and I do think he is a poor brand ambassador for slimming world. He is not relatable to young men who wish to lose weight, he doesn't appear to work and his online imagery portrays an unassuming young man who has lost a sizable amount of weight resulting in a colossal ego transformation. A comment previously mentioned that Ben was probably very egotistic before his weight loss and judging by his media presence I do very much agree. The relationships and friends puzzle will undoubtedly unlock some more truth behinds Ben's narcissism and his decision to join slimming world.
I still maintain professionally that Ben should seek help. Displaying all traits of NCD in every internet posting is a worry.

• Heart

Catwinky

Chatty Member
How do you know his wife (a complete stranger whom you have never met) is sitting at home today?

YOU’RE = you are.

Why don’t you ask him? All this interest in a complete stranger, not at all weird.

Don’t worry honey, there will never be a queue of women waiting to take Will off you. He’s all yours you lucky woman xxx
I don't know, Ben. Where is she then?

I don't know Will but I can tell he's more of man than you.
1. He works, you know real work, not posing on ig and paying for shitty 007 photoshoots and photographers to follow him going for a run.

2. He doesn't sit on ig all day begging for sponserships or gifted crap.

3. Theres a lot of evidence treats his wife, who is a domestic abuse survivor, with love and respect and doesn't ponce about leaving his wife at home.

4. Ben, just because you pose as 007 doesn't put you on a par.
You're a dishonest, unattractive, creepy, unemployed waster who leaches off his wife.
Don't throw stones if you live in glass houses mate.

• Heart
  • Haha