Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrswhale

For years I was a victim of domestic abuse, the most extreme violence like having a wall paper scraper rammed under my knuckle to the point it nearly was amputated. Fractured eye sockets, broken nose, 7 teeth knocked out. Raped, kicked, punched while pregnant and just boiled kettles poured over me. My 3 year old daughter had a gun pointed to her head and was held by my abuser while he abused me. My abuser was eventually arrested after 8 years of this.
I met will 7 years go and hes the most caring amazing man iv ever met. 2 years ago I decided I wanted to start up a business which would be a safe haven for women like myself to go and feel good about themself. Wills supported that and today I get the keys to two shops that will be open next week as a salon and beauty room where abused women and children can come for free hair cuts and some me time.
Meanwhile Ben's on instagram thanking muller for free yoghurts and taking selfies in the woods. I'm very happy with who I am as a person. And my husband is proud of me too. Have a great day all. Much love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 27

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
For years I was a victim of domestic abuse, the most extreme violence like having a wall paper scraper rammed under my knuckle to the point it nearly was amputated. Fractured eye sockets, broken nose, 7 teeth knocked out. Raped, kicked, punched while pregnant and just boiled kettles poured over me. My 3 year old daughter had a gun pointed to her head and was held by my abuser while he abused me. My abuser was eventually arrested after 8 years of this.
I met will 7 years go and hes the most caring amazing man iv ever met. 2 years ago I decided I wanted to start up a business which would be a safe haven for women like myself to go and feel good about themself. Wills supported that and today I get the keys to two shops that will be open next week as a salon and beauty room where abused women and children can come for free hair cuts and some me time.
Meanwhile Ben's on instagram thanking muller for free yoghurts and taking selfies in the woods. I'm very happy with who I am as a person. And my husband is proud of me too. Have a great day all. Much love xx
I adore you both, you are incredible people.

if you ever divorce, I'm marrying will xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
there are easily at least 2 of those sw bowls on that plate... there isn't that much food in them, I've seen that exact one and there is NO WAY that amount in them.
Screenshot_20200311-200940_Chrome.jpg

again ben, I don't need to hide behind a profile, My life doesn't revolve around instagram, and yes, I do feel very fucking proud of what I've achieved, I'll even say this, I'm super impressed by your weightloss, I absolutely applaud it....it's a shame it's all gone to your head tho... I mean putting a post telling others to bully me... It's a good job then that most of your followers are bots that you paid for, or should I say your wife paid for...

here again look... my old trousers, MINE!!! not me in a shop belittling others..

Screenshot_20200311-201630_Gallery.jpg

This is what the inside of a slimming world group looks like ben, just thought I'd remind you...

lying to yourself is one thing, but lying and being dishonest to people that for whatever reason still think you're amazing is another.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
aww diddums...

have something before you leave? take one of your batchcooks with you in a flask...

fucking wanker.

I hope you pile every fucking lb back on you massive fucking cunt....

you may think thats harsh, but I've had enough now.

the tags
the begging
the gormless welsh fucktrumpet gets on my bastard nerves.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Not going to lie, I've not really known how to respond at such a honest, heartfelt and open post. I can't even begin to imagine 😢 You are unbelievably strong and brave. Xx
same.... all I'm prepared to say is that the last few posts in this thread have really hit home with me...

you're all amazing❤

not you ben, you're a top class, grade "A" cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200310-180939_Chrome.jpg

oh do fuck off...

you set up a fake profile to attempt to troll me a few days ago you simpering mollusc.

its funny that your mental health is now an issue now you are using it to raise your insta profile..

you are a cunt. end of.

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Why on earth has he been gifted meals? Surely if these companies had food to gift it should be to those who need it most ie NHS staff who are putting there life at risk everyday or those who are unable to leave the house. I would be fucking embarrassed to be posting the fact I have been gifted free meals when I am more than capable of cooking my own meals 🤬🤬

• Angry
Big_ben_to_grim_ben sent me a message when I unfollowed him saying he'd (and I quote) "miss my pretty face".
Yeahhhh... That's not how it works, creep!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

Mrswhale

I have 3 children. 1 has autism/ptsd and clinical depression from the domestic abuse. 1 has ptsd/anorexia again due to the DV. Thankfully the 3rd is ok. I suffer with horrific anxiety and ptsd. Wills steps dads been missing 5weeks tomorrow he had a mental health breakdown and vanished into thin air. We are basically waiting for a body to be discovered.
Has will been online posting about his mental health being shit? No. Wills hand to mouth is the reason he put on the weight over xmas & january. Just own it. Everyone has a massive amount of shit going on in their lives just some of us get on with it and solider on regardless.
I do think mental health is something to talk about and discuss. So it can become less of a taboo. And i have all the time in the world for anyone who is genuinely suffering and needs help. But it takes away from the actual issue when you use it as an excuse. Its insulting to so freely blame mental health for things that are simply a persons choice. That's a whole other debate though. X

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12