Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catwinky

Chatty Member
When a woman finally walks into singles night down the local, 'act natural lads'....
Screenshot_20200305-143834.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Catwinky

Chatty Member
somebody needs to photoshop him in a corset ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I have no words.... so fucking vain
20200311_183354.jpg

Aww ben.. had to make another fake profile to have a pop at me...

why not do it from your own profile? because you have to keep up appearances...

"the bucket residence....the lady of the house speaking..."

View attachment 94294
What's with the bought from millets comment is offensive or something?
*edit ignore me I get it now...funny fucker not very original is he?

Ben. At least lard doesn't swagger around big and tall shops looking at larger clothes to show how much he's lost like a braggy cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Aww ben... had to make another fake profile to take a shot at me because you have to keep up the appearance of the kind family man you portray on your own profile?

I agree..that picture is enough to make anybody ๐Ÿคข
especially me... thats why I walked through those magical doors as you said yourself and had a go at changing my life.... and I don't think I've done too bad...the difference with me and you ben is that I can control myself...

Let's talk shall we, talk about your seedy behaviour the past week, trying to meet that lady, when you are married man...

lets talk about the begging... begging for water bottles, shitty shot fruit things, muller yoghurts.... you can get 12 for 3 quid you absolute fucking cheddar.

let's talk about the shrine you have installed at home, you are not elvis presley and you do not live at fucking gracelands.. fucking grow up.

and lets talk about the fucking photoshoots... my god the photoshoots... what is the point of them? I bet even the people that do the shoots secretly take the piss out of you (I hope so)...

I hope ben, that you put every single lb back on that you have lost and then some you abhorrent, tedious, odious little man.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Mrswhale

Since writing that paragraph above I have been thinking about it. And I know ben reads here. On a serious note ben if you do want to message me and talk about anything without judgement your welcome to. I have written my thoughts and feelings down clearly on here about the Instagram posts you put up but that aside I'm a good listener, I have an open mind and I will always keep things said completely confidential. I'm a hairdresser. So basically a councillor without the qualifications xx
Normal tattle may now resume...

Thanks guys yeah it's been a bit shit the past few weeks. Will hasnt really got on with the step dad over the years but his little sister is only 14 and shes adamant hes coming home. Which doesnt seem likely. It's the not knowing that's driving everyone nuts. Xx

• Sad

Angiegirl

Ben pm'd you about lard?
Do you have the screenshots? Please share and crop of out your insta name if you feel uncomfortable :giggle:
I'm blocked on Instagram by Ben as I asked him to share the syn values of those free meals he
Ben pm'd you about lard?
Do you have the screenshots? Please share and crop of out your insta name if you feel uncomfortable :giggle:

Ben pm'd you about lard?
It was the account lard set up to wind Ben up !

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Aww ben.. had to make another fake profile to have a pop at me...

why not do it from your own profile? because you have to keep up appearances...

"the bucket residence....the lady of the house speaking..."

Screenshot_20200311-182732_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Mrswhale

I would go absolutely ape shit if will did that. His stuff would be on the front waiting for the cunt to get home. I'd be livid. It's one thing being polite but posting it all over the gram like that is the ultimate disrespect. The locks will be changed on the front door your wife pays for if shes got any sense ben ๐Ÿ‘xx

Hes even tagged one of the women ๐Ÿ˜ฑ mortified on the wifes behalf. Liz give the rotten twat the elbow xx

Last edited:

Catwinky

Chatty Member
Thanks to @Catwinky for the winning thread title, had to edit it slightly cause it wouldnt fit.

previous thread here...

Ooh my first winning thread title. I am honoured ๐Ÿ‘
Gonna book an oscars themed photoshoot ASAP.

• Haha