Ben Foden & Una Healy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s tiny now, not a pick on her. Everyone entitled to their own opinions, i defo think she had a boob job.

Reactions: 3
Una was in Mexico with her new fella and they have enjoyed loads of weekends away around Ireland.She had pics of her posing in Dromoland Castle back before Xmas and he had pics up of himself in the same room at that venue at the same time on his insta!
Do we know who her new boyfriend is?

Every time I see a new update I'm secretly hoping Tacky Jacky is in a position where her words of "he would NEVER cheat on ME " come back to haunt her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's only a matter of time! 😂
100% this ! Once a cheat, always a cheat. He got away with cheating for years when he lived in England where he is well known. He's a nobody in America so fat chance of him being caught out half as quick. I saw on his stories there he's in New Orleans, up to no good no doubt 🤣 Unless Jackie has him microchipped 🤣

Reactions: 14

Poor Una. Can't be easy for her that the guy who did the dirty on her is happily married with another kid to someone he's been with a good few years now and yet she was the innocent person getting hurt and has had a few failed relationships since.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

Poor Una. Can't be easy for her that the guy who did the dirty on her is happily married with another kid to someone he's been with a good few years now and yet she was the innocent person getting hurt and has had a few failed relationships since.
She probably has serious trust issues after the way Ben treated her.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Maybe she doesn't feel like she needs a relationship to define her and is happy to not settle for the shite she used to put up with..

• Heart
Reactions: 26
You know Jackie is just dying to say something like ‘ see she’s the problem, she can’t keep a man’

Reactions: 11
Maybe she doesn't feel like she needs a relationship to define her and is happy to not settle for the shite she used to put up with..
absolutely!

i mean, if we had to say who seems truly happy with their life right now - her or ben……….. i don’t think many of us are saying him 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She probably has serious trust issues after the way Ben treated her.
Relationships are going to be extra tough as she has two kids full time as well, as Ben is living his best life (microchipped by Jackie) in a different continent from his kids. A new boyfriend will have to adjust to a bit of media interest too, so it's a lot. It would be tough to be dating under those circumstances, you can't just meet someone date for a bit and then decide he's not for you without reporting about another "failed" relationship, when the truth is probably more like "dating for a bit, not for me, move on, no big loss".

Reactions: 15
Just seen Ben’s story of his wife and her friend grinding on each other at a child’s birthday party. Completely inappropriate.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Just seen Ben’s story of his wife and her friend grinding on each other at a child’s birthday party. Completely inappropriate.
What's the betting they bring another woman into the bedroom from time to time?.You just know he's suggested it,and she probably agreed because she's so afraid of losing him.👫👩

Reactions: 10
There’s something really sad and tacky about them both, una is well rid of him

Reactions: 12
Agreed. New wife looks like an idiot. However Una constantly looking for attention on the gram too, would eat herself if she was chocolate.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.