Ben Foden & Una Healy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I read is her making excuses as to why Ben cheating on Una was fine. "His marriage was already dead" - what, 3 years before Una ended it?

“Everyone’s like, ‘He cheated on this beautiful, famous pop star — of course he could cheat on you’. But that’s just not the dynamic we have.” What does that even mean? What possible 'dynamic' could you have in a closed marriage that excuses it? I'm sure they have a a fulfilling sex life (....) but sex doesn't save relationships and that seems to be the only thing there's is built on.

Reactions: 22
It's been said a million times already in the thread but the inevitable will happen and she'll be left with some serious egg on her face. I expect her to go full on Alice Evans when it does happen.

Reactions: 35
It's been said a million times already in the thread but the inevitable will happen and she'll be left with some serious egg on her face. I expect her to go full on Alice Evans when it does happen.
I reckon she'd go full on Fatal Attraction if her Benny ever cheated 😄 Oh the laughs Una will have then.

Reactions: 15
They have trackers, know each others passwords and login details..yeah... Sounds like a really healthy and trusting relationship that does hey 😝😝😝😝😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Now I know why she’s so confident that he won’t cheat. Sure the lad can’t take a tit without being tracked, he won’t get the chance to

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I bet there is some woman out there shagging Ben and having a right laugh at Jackie atm

• Haha
Reactions: 31
They have trackers, know each others passwords and login details..yeah... Sounds like a really healthy and trusting relationship that does hey 😝😝😝😝😝
Wow, just happened to read this article on a Facebook page and it made for uncomfortable reading. Imagine being in a permanent state of paranoia and mistrust to resort to trackers and access to passwords, extremely unhealthy. Red flags galore. Ben is a cheating swine and there's no excusing that, but if I were him I'd watch out, this Jackie lady is crazy !!!

Reactions: 14
He's probably got a second phone to communicate with all the women he's cheating on her with.The meltdown when she finally catches him will be spectacular.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He's probably got a second phone to communicate with all the women he's cheating on her with.The meltdown when she finally catches him will be spectacular.
Second phone stored in a secret compartment in the boot of his car like the cheating husband in Doctor Foster 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
To be honest I can't stand Ben but even I wouldn't blame him for cheating on that absolute fruit loop tacky Jackie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.