Ben Foden & Una Healy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just found this thread! Wow,Ben is a typical narcissist,they go from one relationship to another and lie and manipulate.

With regards to the comment his batshit wife made about una being an "awful drunk" I call BS. Narcissists will do everything in their power to discredit the victims. So I have no doubt he has said that tarnish una. Also,a narcissists accusations are always their confessions. He's a scummy pig.

I was married to a narc,he fucked off with someone else when I was pregnant with my 3rd. Also upped and left the country. These men care about nothing but themselves and cause so much chaos and trauma for people.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
She doesn't give a shite about the children either though, even if this was true.
Does he though. When his marriage to Una fell apart he proceeded with his plans to work in the US. That may have been a contractual obligation but it seems the second he got there he cemented his life there by marrying an American and having a baby straight away. What’s the plan post-Covid just to see his kids during school holidays. He’s not a part of his kids day-to-day lives.
And now what - booted out of some show so back to the US in a huff and miss his daughter’s birthday?

Reactions: 11
Just found this thread! Wow,Ben is a typical narcissist,they go from one relationship to another and lie and manipulate.

With regards to the comment his batshit wife made about una being an "awful drunk" I call BS. Narcissists will do everything in their power to discredit the victims. So I have no doubt he has said that tarnish una. Also,a narcissists accusations are always their confessions. He's a scummy pig.

I was married to a narc,he fucked off with someone else when I was pregnant with my 3rd. Also upped and left the country. These men care about nothing but themselves and cause so much chaos and trauma for people.
My dad is a narcissistic and he's the exact same, he would tell me bad stories about my mum but as soon as he met his new wife he just up and left to start a new family, and his wife isn't any nicer either

Reactions: 3
Does he though. When his marriage to Una fell apart he proceeded with his plans to work in the US. That may have been a contractual obligation but it seems the second he got there he cemented his life there by marrying an American and having a baby straight away. What’s the plan post-Covid just to see his kids during school holidays. He’s not a part of his kids day-to-day lives.
And now what - booted out of some show so back to the US in a huff and miss his daughter’s birthday?
They are in Scotland at the Fife Arms Hotel. Which is somewhere I’ve always wanted to stay. I just saw a fabulously trashy picture of Jackie on Instagram pretending to steal a Picasso off the wall. Gross.

Reactions: 3
Is she gone with her new Garda boyfriend? He seems to have gotten the job of her photographer! Not complaining. She looks great!
Ben and Jackie are prob seething!

Reactions: 6
She looks good but it reeks of the motivation for all her pics and not just those ones are for exes to see … move on Una, forget them!

Reactions: 2
Is she gone with her new Garda boyfriend? He seems to have gotten the job of her photographer! Not complaining. She looks great!
Ben and Jackie are prob seething!
I'd say Jackie is in a corner vowing to never ate a choccie bar again. Una's bod ✨✨

Reactions: 7
Every interview I’ve read with US socialite Jackie Smith Foden is her justifying how hot and sexy she is and therefore Ben would NEVER EVER cheat. It was a cringe read and we all know what the real outcome is gonna be at some point.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

When you know you know I guess.
She comes across so trashy! I wonder is she trying to imply that Ben and Una’s sex life was tit compared to her and Ben’s. Like she’s trying to get digs in at Una. So sad, her daughter and his kids will be able to read these articles in time, do they really need to know about their father’s sex life!

Reactions: 19
They have trackers on each other and know each other’s passwords. Sounds like a very healthy relationship alright 🤣 she’s psychotic

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Think she's trying to convince herself more than she is the rest of us 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Only for the fact una is his ex, she would get absolutely no attention no interviews nothing!! Did you notice neither of them posted for the kids birthdays?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.