Ben Foden & Una Healy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Una is also on Angela Scanlon’s show still banging on about the throuple - pardon the pun! She’s loving this attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see Una is also on Angela Scanlon’s show still banging on about the throuple - pardon the pun! She’s loving this attention.
Oh she's loving it really. Leave me, myself and I alone she said, and it's been horrendous for the family She should have thought about the family when she posted the first picture of the three of them at New Years with the caption "Here's to this year being ours x", and continued to post pictures 🫣

Reactions: 18
It's really hard to believe she's dumb enough to 1. entertain the ambivalence she got from David Haye in this "situationship" about his relationship with Sian - what self respecting woman would put up with that? and 2. NOT know that it was going to cause a media shitstorm to post pictures of the three of them together, all loved up, using language that infers they are all in a relationship.

Una's been dealing with the press for more than 15 years now, she knew full well what she was doing. I think it's a case of the woman just loving attention, and in her 40s now with a solo career that never took off, bandmates that have been much more successful, a loved up cheating ex and a series of failed relationships - she just wanted to make a few waves. And didn't she do that.

I'd have respected her more if she didn't "speak out" like this and frame herself as a victim, and just said nothing. It speaks for itself really.

Reactions: 16
I think she thought she’d be applauded and thought of as hot property after announcing the thruple but instead she was laughed at. Maybe if she was in a thruple with Jamie Dornan and the wife she would have been but David Haye and his missus… naa 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The story was practically gone but here we are, it drags on and has only been made bigger by her doing the podcast rounds.

Also Unas dignified, sweet country girl image is completely down the toilet.

Her kids will find out in time which is quite sad.

Reactions: 10
The story was practically gone but here we are, it drags on and has only been made bigger by her doing the podcast rounds.

Also Unas dignified, sweet country girl image is completely down the toilet.

Her kids will find out in time which is quite sad.
Her daughter is 11 I think. Chances are she's already hearing things in the schoolyard, which must be absolutely awful.

Reactions: 7
Who does she think she is fooling? You went on a podcast to talk about it and reignite the whole story again and now you're asking for it to stop? Come on woman, you're mortifying your children 😩

Reactions: 11
I always liked her a thought her quite genuine, the whole trouple thing threw me for a loop. Very bizarre, why even admit to it and then split up. It’s not like it was serious.

Reactions: 4
And Sian with the song 'tell me lies ' on her insta stories and a clip of Una denying the throuple💀🤣 I thought Una was very dismissive of Sian on the podcast and talking as if she just wished Sian would go away and leave her and DH alone but clearly that wasn't the case. I don't blame Sian for firing back.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
IMG_1526.png

IMG_1527.png

I’m guessing Una untagged herself so Sian tagged her on insta stories foo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
OMG is that in response to Una saying she didn't do anything with Sian?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Gas. I did think Una sounded like a bit if an eejit on MTGM. Ih I dint know her at all, oh we did go away for a few days. Come off it Una...you did have sexual relations with that woman lol

Reactions: 12
People are giving out to Sian in the comments , it’s pretty clear to me that Una was lying and fair play to Sian calling her out on it. I’ve seen some comments saying that she’s outted Una too.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.