Ben Foden & Una Healy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Una has made herself look like a right fool. She should have just admitted she was in the throuple and so be it. I say she is alot of work....maybe Ben got a lucky escape after all....

Reactions: 19
Did anyone else think Una looked totally different on Angela Scanlon? Looks like she has had loads of Botox/filler. Maybe she’s had that a while? 😂

She dragged all this up again after it had died down. How embarrassing!

Reactions: 10
Oh what a coincidence… 3 public interviews just as she releases a single. 💤
Walk Away Una yourself from social media.

Reactions: 4
She sounds desperately insecure in that article. She said this is the longest she's ever been single. She broke up with the Haye situation in January, so like 4 months? That's no time!

Biggest red flag I've seen in people's love lives is when they can never be single. My sister is like this, shacked up a few years in a toxic horrible relationship but no notion of breaking up because she'll have to "start again in her 30s" so what!!! Take responsibility for yourself, do the work, get to the issues and date again with a view to finding someone healthy.

I feel like Una never gave herself the time to get over the trauma of her cheating/remarrying prick of a husband and this throuple thing is the penultimate toxic dating scenario she's gotten herself into and it might be her wakeup call.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If Una was smart (she's clearly not) after her divorce she could have started her own business in Tipperary, while maybe not the most glamorous place on earth, she could have started a women's boutique, using her name to promote it online, wear her own stock in fluffy magazine interviews, branched into accessories, a make-up line, expanding into all those influencer business lines. She would have had support from her family (I presume they help with the kids right now) her own income stream, a business to pass onto her kids securing their future, and her reputation intact. Instead (waves hands manically about in the air) she does whatever this shite is. I know she may want to be a "popstar" but realistically she is a divorced mother in her forties with limited talent, her appeal is limited to pop consumers.

Reactions: 17
In fairness a lot of shops in Thurles have closed down over the years so it's a huge risk to anyone to open a boutique when most of the world is shopping online. I have bought some shoes from her range and I like them, they're not outrageously price and I'd be close in age to Una so maybe it's just that I don't feel too old or too young for them. I'm sure she makes some royalty income and money from the radio show why would she bother having to commit to opening the door of a shop 6 days a week and all that goes with it? She'd probably have more of a gigging career if her ex lived nearer and they had a shared custody arrangement but with him being so far away and probably only seeing them during school holidays I can see why she puts them first tbh

Reactions: 9
This makes me feel sad for her. Not because I believe her but she seems miserable.

Also, saying about how lucky people are meeting a partner young and having kids - she did that, shiny wedding and perfect home life all written up in Hello or whatever. Doesn’t mean happiness.

I think she has had a fun career, cute kids and is close to her family but watching your cheating ex construct a whole new life in a big city whilst ending up in your hometown must be hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s a private person she says, eh why go posting pics on your holidays with your boyfriend and girlfriend with cryptic messages.

Reactions: 6
She’s on tv pleading to be left alone over it and saying it’s been really hard. Una nobody would know a thing had you not been the one to splash it all over your social media. Maybe take some responsibility for that instead of acting the victim

Reactions: 13
She's a gobsite and should sack her PR agency. Most people don't know anything about it - or didn't until she went on MTGM and RTE prime time tv to discuss it. She is definitely enjoying the attention she gets from it.
---
Just watched the Angela Scanlon show. My goodness Una is dull. Even Angela couldn't get any craic from her.

That video is cringy too. She really loves her legs doesn't she? In the photos that Sian posted she's pulled up her dress to show off her legs too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Hearing the same lines from her across every interview

"Had to Google throuple"
"I never heard of a throuple*
"Me too, me three" (It wasn't funny the first time )

Dire stuff absolutely dire.

A poorly orchestrated PR Car crash.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Now Joanne McNally sharing her interview again to obviously reiterate that ‘she never knew’. One protests to much Una!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.