Ben Chilwell #8 Ben, Ben where are you???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might be a stupid question but I genuinely wondered about it: is Ben getting his full salary at the moment? Or is it linked to performance for footballers? Obviously he had a “work accident” and it was not his fault but he’s also missing out on matches due to it and clubs are companies after all. I know about fines for missed trainings etc. but that’s obviously very different from his situation, where he is suffering the most out of all parties. Added a pic of his knee from better days to compensate for the long essay 🤣
Probably gets the full but i dont know anything about the financial side of football😞 oh tit that photo kills meEVERYTIME i see it. Thicc man😍❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Might be a stupid question but I genuinely wondered about it: is Ben getting his full salary at the moment? Or is it linked to performance for footballers? Obviously he had a “work accident” and it was not his fault but he’s also missing out on matches due to it and clubs are companies after all. I know about fines for missed trainings etc. but that’s obviously very different from his situation, where he is suffering the most out of all parties. Added a pic of his knee from better days to compensate for the long essay 🤣
‘Have you had an accident at work? You may be entitled to compensation’ call the claims helpline on 0800 01 do one 😂

yeah I reckon you get full salary although maybe he’s been keeping such a low profile cos he’s on statutory sick pay and a bit strapped for cash
9887A324-1281-41CA-B918-CFEA9ECE2714.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
‘Have you had a work accident at work? You may be entitled to compensation’ call the claims helpline on 0800 01 do one 😂

yeah I reckon you get full salary although maybe he’s been keeping such a low profile cos he’s on statutory sick pay and a bit strapped for cashView attachment 1023624
This weeks pay went in for the roses I guess 🤣 I’m not about to start a go fund me page yet for him

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This weeks pay went in for the roses I guess 🤣 I’m not about to start a go fund me page yet for him
I would say he got a nice taste with flowers😋 but sad to see that it cost him a week😂

Ewwww im done... Did you realize that Kelsey just started following one of the al-thanis 😧😧😧

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Not only the bathroom but his bank account too... His bathroom must literally be Ben's entire house 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I kinda loathe this family🤢 Compared to these people ben and 99% of the world can be classified as angels😂

So.. who’s exited for the World Cup this year?! 🤡
tbh my country probably will not gonna make it so i wont be watching it🤢 even if chilly plays or some other favorite players of mine im not gonna watch it.

Last edited:
Another day and still a load of nothing from Ben?! There’s keeping a low profile and there’s disappearing 🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Right that’s it I have a plan. I’m quitting nursing and I’m hand delivering a Chinese to his doorstep myself. Will proceed to invite myself in and if need be stay in his bathroom (would rather his bed with him but I’ll take a bathroom) and even take photos from the bathroom. If there are no photos of me from his bathroom or on any of the bro’s instas within a couple of days then something has gone wrong or we’ve ran away to get married. Will post updates once I’m in Surrey 🤣
update: yet to make it to Surrey I got distracted and accidentally ate the Chinese myself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
update: yet to make it to Surrey I got distracted and accidentally ate the Chinese myself 🤣
😂 sad that he still havent eaten Chinese😂 i decideed to get that Chinese for myself and also ill try some Thai too😍 suck it Ben and other people who havent tried Chinese yet😂 he probably only knows 2 or 3 cuisinière in total😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.