Ben Chilwell #8 Ben, Ben where are you???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's awful quiet on the hoe front, do we think he's got himself a secret girlfriend or has he just learned how to be discreet?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's awful quiet on the hoe front, do we think he's got himself a secret girlfriend or has he just learned how to be discreet?
Well I may be wrong BUT he just had a very serious surgery that will leave him unable to play for at least 9 months, so I'm not sure if he's thinking about it right now???? Also we have no idea how his mental health is either...

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Well he just had a very serious surgery that will leave him unable to play for at least 9 months so I'm not sure if he's thinking about it right now???? Also we have no idea how his mental health is either...
Oh noo pleaseee🥺 i hope he is just better than okay mentally. Mental health issues are so corrosive and weary. After seeing the scar on his knee i got so sad. They messed up our favorite boys knee😞

Reactions: 3
Oh noo pleaseee🥺 i hope he is just better than okay mentally. Mental health issues are so corrosive and weary. After seeing the scar on his knee i got so sad. They messed up our favorite boys knee😞
You can see how serious it was just from the big scar on his knee ☹... Also I don't think any footballer can "hide" a partner 😂

You can see how serious it was just from the big scar on his knee ☹... Also I don't think any footballer can "hide" a partner 😂
Ahh yes i thought it was just a minor quick operation, but it must have been hard for him since they cut it that deep🥺😞❤ Anyways hope he is being taken care of so that we can have him back quickly and in the best form🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼 im staying up to catch up with the episodes of Euphoria but i found myself here getting emotional about the knee😬😓

Plenty of them can and do hide relationships. But never mind, I see nobody can make a joke on here anymore 🙄
Noo Gina you still can 🥰
Also we do know that he likes to hide girls in the bathroom! 🤡😅

If it were up to me, I would definitely want to hide my rs with a footballer.. not much up for the drama and all :D

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Noo Gina you still can 🥰
Also we do know that he likes to hide girls in the bathroom! 🤡😅

If it were up to me, I would definitely want to hide my rs with a footballer.. not much up for the drama and all :D
Deffo agree with you. If you dont wanna be famous you can definitely keep it lowkey. Btw Chilly still teases Leicester fans from what i understood from the teaser Josh published a couple of days ago🤣 i like his love hate relationship with them.

Kelsey posted a dump collection and everybody thinks Ben got her the flowers😂😬

Last edited:
@GGina Please don't get me wrong, you are welcome here and I just gave my opinion and I could be TOTALLY wrong, but if you are talking about who I think you might be talking, then I think she would show the world the guy she's with because she's desperate for attention. Again don't get me wrong please!!!!! 😊❤

• Heart
As he’s out of action for doggy style so he may just be having a party with himself for now if you know what I mean 😉

• Haha
Right that’s it I have a plan. I’m quitting nursing and I’m hand delivering a Chinese to his doorstep myself. Will proceed to invite myself in and if need be stay in his bathroom (would rather his bed with him but I’ll take a bathroom) and even take photos from the bathroom. If there are no photos of me from his bathroom or on any of the bro’s instas within a couple of days then something has gone wrong or we’ve ran away to get married. Will post updates once I’m in Surrey 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Deffo agree with you. If you dont wanna be famous you can definitely keep it lowkey. Btw Chilly still teases Leicester fans from what i understood from the teaser Josh published a couple of days ago🤣 i like his love hate relationship with them.

Kelsey posted a dump collection and everybody thinks Ben got her the flowers😂😬
Kelsey’s fans say they are dating and that they have been since Mykonos - honestly don’t think he would go for something like her

• Wow
Might be a stupid question but I genuinely wondered about it: is Ben getting his full salary at the moment? Or is it linked to performance for footballers? Obviously he had a “work accident” and it was not his fault but he’s also missing out on matches due to it and clubs are companies after all. I know about fines for missed trainings etc. but that’s obviously very different from his situation, where he is suffering the most out of all parties. Added a pic of his knee from better days to compensate for the long essay 🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.