Ben Chilwell #8 Ben, Ben where are you???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This surgery is soooo annoying and requires a LOT of patience. Any effort on the knee can undo the surgery and the person may have to do it all over again, that's why he can't rush anything in his recovery to try to get back early, the process needs to be respected for the surgery to be a success...

• Sad
Reactions: 3
What is that monstrosity that Reece is eating on chillys insta post ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Hahahahahaha๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ he is so cute tho i cant๐Ÿ˜ but it looks really bad. I dont like pineapple๐Ÿ˜ฌ and pasta with fruits and mayonnaise ๐Ÿคข and that poor chicken๐Ÿ˜“

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Me trying to vote for all options except for "fashion sense" but then I was told that I could only vote twice
IMG_20220126_143501.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I went for voice (loved hearing it again earlier it does things to me ๐Ÿฅต) and bulge (obviously) but I feel a bit sad for not giving the eyes and smile a vote
Seriously i could have chosen all of them but fashion sense. He is just amazingโคโคโคโคโค btw apparently he loves annoying people mayve he loves annoying his followers with his fashion sense๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Why is he so handsome? Not fair.
Youre talkin to a ghost because i just died. His smile is so precious๐Ÿ˜ a total love person.

My favorite collection of gifs. It rained that day because even the rain god hated the gel.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.