Ben Chilwell #8 Ben, Ben where are you???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeahhh he’s not even changed the design he’s completely ripped off the skeleton and woman and done a terrible job of copying it. Any decent artist would not copy another
That’s so fvcked up. People’s labor and art should be appreciated and this guys steals it without any shame. Scandalous... bravo Ben let him colour you more👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
He’s turning himself into a colouring book on his time off….. Can Instagram girl number 438264848 come along already and distract him 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
P.S I’ve found the original artist… he’s called @spence.tattoos on IG poor guys had his whole design ripped off by miles
I'm howling that this guy really stole someone else's work and did a tit job on someone else's skin 😭

Reactions: 4
Ben should acknowledge the fact that he is getting crappy tattos from an idea thief🤢 Is he that blind. Its actually a scandal😂if the owner of the idea comes forward and outs them Im really gonna laugh so hard🤣
Someone else said it before but I think Ben may be a bit dim 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Actually I feel terrible now after all these things 🥺😔😔😔 take care girls. I really don’t want to wait until he hangs out with Beales again. I know he will.
I don’t think he can help it I don’t think he does a lot deliberately stoopid. I think he’s just someone who got a lot of money young, hangs out with idiots, has never known what it’s like to have a real job and ends up doing daft tit that makes him look like a prat. As long as he doesn’t anything really bad that hurts anyone I’ll stick with rolling my eyes at him 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Well I noticed a few people tagging the original artist in miles picture, miles then deleted most of them. But has now tagged the original artist and credited him 🤍🤍 still crappy of him to copy someone else’s work tho

Reactions: 5
Sometimes I just want to slap him and Mason and make them wake up. Like please look at the people you are letting into your cycle!!!!!!!! Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well I noticed a few people tagging the original artist in miles picture, miles then deleted most of them. But has now tagged the original artist and credited him 🤍🤍 still crappy of him to copy someone else’s work tho
Well he did what he was supposed to but he probably did it because people were mentioning the owner of the art. And it wasn't anything based, he literally copied it 😬

Well he did what he was supposed to but he probably did it because people were mentioning the owner of the art. And it wasn't anything based, he literally copied it 😬
Yes he’s only done it cause he’s been caught

Reactions: 5
just moved to London, club recommendations where I might run into chelsea players? help a girl out x

Reactions: 1
just moved to London, club recommendations where I might run into chelsea players? help a girl out x
No idea but He’ll be somewhere that he can dress like a plonker, pick up a hoe, and be hanging out with a group of dickheads. Love you really Ben

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think someone said on either the Ben’s thread, Mason’s or the footballers and wags thread that they like to go a cabaret shows???

Reactions: 1
I think someone said on either the Ben’s thread, Mason’s or the footballers and wags thread that they like to go a cabaret shows???
I don’t know if I can imagine them doing this…

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.