Ben Chilwell #8 Ben, Ben where are you???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just popping by to say that tattoo is the worst thing my eyes have ever seen

Crying and throwing up rn
Crying with laughter? Or sad crying? I can’t decide if I’m a sad or find it hilarious he thinks this might look good. Either way he’s gone bonkers

Reactions: 4
Good spot he’s still following her but she’s unfollowed both his accounts wonder what Benjamin has done wrong this time

Maybe she’s just really offended by this fucking horrible tattoo
Oh haha i couldn’t find her in his follows

same. It’s a pattern somehow. He must piss them all off somehow. Ngl, I think it’s great the women are unfollowing him when he’s (probably?) behaving like an idiot
https://giphy.com/3l1BCHcA6vjc6D6ag4
I think the sameee i mean camilla, this girl and some others... its definitely a recurring pattern and now with this tattoo sometimes he acts like he is a bit stupid I thought he was not a himbo but here we are.

Reactions: 1
I can't believe that so far no one has leaked his interview with Josh... I really won't pay £30 to watch a video
View attachment 1033475
After all the ick i got i think i need a little rest and of course we are not paying £30 for that video honey we are smart ladies You wont be able to hook us Josh.

Reactions: 2
Okay I’ve caught up…I quite like the tattoo then again I’m also getting three more random ones to add to my collection next week

Reactions: 3
I think the sameee i mean camilla, this girl and some others... its definitely a recurring pattern and now with this tattoo sometimes he acts like he is a bit stupid I thought he was not a himbo but here we are.
he is, they all are - but at least he’s cute to look at

Imagine if he got a (good) sleeve
Little minimal tattoos looks better on him, but probably he will since he loves getting a new tattoo every other week. He doesnt seem to be a sleeve kind of guy. The last one looks so hilarious still cant get over it

Little minimal tattoos looks better on him, but probably he will since he loves getting a new tattoo every other week. He doesnt seem to be a sleeve kind of guy. The last one looks so hilarious still cant get over it
I just keep thinking how many times he’s going to be asked what the tattoo character is and he’s going to be like “because he’s chilly.. get it?”

Reactions: 5
I just keep thinking how many times he’s going to be asked what the tattoo character is and he’s going to be like “because he’s chilly.. get it?”
Why would you get a tattoo of a shivering child to imply that your nickname is Chilly he tries so hard. Ah Ben

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She didn't unfollow anyone. She had deactivated her account and her account is slowly getting back to normal. The follow keeps showing up here for me, maybe it's an error because she activated her account again a short time ago...

She didn't unfollow anyone. She had deactivated her account and her account is slowly getting back to normal. The follow keeps showing up here for me, maybe it's an error because she activated her account again a short time ago...
Weird she’s not showing up for me in the followers/following - but it might just be an instagram bug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.