Ben Chilwell #7 Ben’s had his knee operation and the CFC aka Chilly’s Fan Club are dying to be his nurse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he post anything or show any sign of life today? I couldn’t check on him 🥺 I hope he is doing well. My cousin broke his leg while skiing and he is constantly sending me voicemails « Is it going to be okay soon? » and I feel so sorry because he overthinks everything because he cannot move the way he likes. I cannot imagine Ben’s situation since his leg basically means his career.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I went to the match today and my dad took this photo of me but he’s rubbish at taking photos and didn’t move to get a good angle.. now it looks like I’m doing something to him we all dream of 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈 100% accident Lol
Ahahahaha love it. Deffo looks like you’re giving him a blowy lucky cow. Did it choke you 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I went to the match today and my dad took this photo of me but he’s rubbish at taking photos and didn’t move to get a good angle.. now it looks like I’m doing something to him we all dream of 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈 100% accident Lol
Yaaa how lovely😍 I also have a picture before this but it shows my face and the quality is tit because my boy friend is a crappy photographer every photo of me he takes lacks aesthetic🥺. You gave me a photo inspo💙 I love the yellow kit😍 that was what I purchased as soon as it came out.

• Heart
Yaaa how lovely😍 I also have a picture before this but it shows my face and the quality is tit because my boy friend is a crappy photographer every photo of me he takes lacks aesthetic🥺. You gave me a photo inspo💙 I love the yellow kit😍 that was what I purchased as soon as it came out.
Yellow is my fave colour so 💛💙
i think he needs a bigger photo out there like Mounts!

how beautiful does he look in these 😍
The ears 💙 little dumbo 🐘😍

• Heart

CFC HEAR US OUT. BEN NEEDS A BIGGER PHOTO MERCI 🙏🏼💙🤌🏼 His beautiful face should be seen by everyone.

Yes yes he looks like dumbo right? A couple of weeks ago we were watching dumbo and I couldn’t stop thinking «This looks so much like Ben for some reason » and I figured that it was the ears😍😍

You mean he hasn’t got a big one 😉😂 shocking
Contrasting with the vibe we get😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yes yes he looks like dumbo right? A couple of weeks ago we were watching dumbo and I couldn’t stop thinking «This looks so much like Ben for some reason » and I figured that it was the ears😂😂😍😍

Contrasting with the vibe we get😂

I know they’re not tiny but they’re not that big surely?! I’d like to have a little nibble on them for sure. I mean if you’re comparing him to Dumbo, we know he’s got an elephant size dick 🍆

• Haha

I know they’re not tiny but they’re not that big surely?! I’d like to have a little nibble on them for sure. I mean if you’re comparing him to Dumbo, we know he’s got an elephant size dick 🍆
They can be like dumbo’s I wouldn’t have a problem😂 I definitely need to see a doctor for my ear kink please don’t sue me Ben I just genuinely love them sorry😂 dumbo size everything 10/10

Guys I don't know why but this photo gives me the biggest vibe that he's such a mummy's boy. I mean his mum looks at him like she's so proud... So lovelyyyyy
😭😭😭😭😭❤

NINTCHDBPICT000610414268.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Guys I don't know why but this photo gives me the biggest vibe that he's such a mummy's boy. I mean his mum looks at him like she's so proud... So lovelyyyyy
😭😭😭😭😭❤

View attachment 975822
Oh I used to go and check it from time to time but he literally deleted it. Whyyy🥺 since I reunited with my family and understood how I missed them this photo makes me a little emotional. They look so lovely and yes she looks proud, but Ben also looks so proud and happy. I like his parents and sister they are very private I love that😍

• Heart
Reactions: 1
How does it feel to live our dreams 🤣

• Haha

A couple of videos from The very first lockdown when he went back to live with his mum. They clearly have a good relationship.Anyone know if his mum and dad are still together?

• Heart

A couple of videos from The very first lockdown when he went back to live with his mum. They clearly have a good relationship.Anyone know if his mum and dad are still together?
Well, tbf I dont even know their names I only know the grandpa because of the tattoo😂They are so private, and they sure have a nice relationship with Ben😍 His father I believe was in in the final🥺
Btw I wonder who cleaned the floor after this banter😂 I hope his mother made him clean the egg from the floor and he ruined her hair😂 so cruel of you Ben.

Last edited:
Sally & Wayne Chilwell. I may be wrong but I think they are together. His family just seems to be very private and he also seems to be very private about them ☺

• Heart
look at the chilly_benjamin Instagram stories 🙈😭 she’s calling his mate fat 💀

• Wow
  • Angry
AND THEY SEEN IT 💀💀💀💀💀
Screenshot_20220109-114733.png

Well I don't really like them (I mean the way they seem to act and etc) but I think her comment was VERY unnecessary and mean 🚩

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
AND THEY SEEN IT 💀💀💀💀💀
View attachment 976899

Well I don't like them (I mean the way they seem to act and etc) but I think her comment very unnecessary and mean 🚩
What is this oh my god... it’s mean and disgusting🥺 I hate any kind of hatred especially body shaming🤮and they saw it🥲 Why ben has weird fans like first chilwell.vibes and now this account. They are always so nosy and judging.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.