Ben Chilwell #7 Ben’s had his knee operation and the CFC aka Chilly’s Fan Club are dying to be his nurse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats on your engagement by the way πŸ˜‚
He doesn’t have a clue yet but thanks I’ll let him know before the wedding dayπŸ˜‚
Actually why all these teenagers think when someone likes a pic OH SNAP convinced about some thingsπŸ˜‚ we are not living in a meta universe. The joke also showed us once again that there are definitely people who are taking everything out of context.

Reactions: 1
I love you Ben but I think this picture looks like you work in a fast food restaurant πŸ˜‚
So true he looks like he is working at burger king. Awwwww he wears the third kits trainersπŸ˜‚ it must be one of those days he comes back from a CL game. I wish we could see him in the third kitπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯΅ I listened to the song not my tasteπŸ˜‚ I was waiting for the weeknd drop but it disappointed me😞

He needs to take a leaf from his bestie Mase's book and get tiktok - imagine all the content we'd get πŸ™Œ
He needs to do something cos being out injured we’re getting nothing! Is he even hoe hunting? That’s been quiet. I tell you I’ll have to start camping outside his house to try and get some info/pictures 😬

• Sad
He needs to do something cos being out injured we’re getting nothing! Is he even hoe hunting? That’s been quiet. I tell you I’ll have to start camping outside his house to try and get some info/pictures 😬
He is not feeding us😞

• Haha
View attachment 973066

I dont know why but I LOVE this photo. His smile 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭❀
He was super duper happy and proud it can be seen😍😍 just love his smile and the way he hugs the other player. I genuinely hope he gets to have another night like that❀ There is no better feeling than being successful in your dream job😍

EB4A577E-20FF-40A2-9D0B-158ED4863F49.jpeg

I like this one so much😍 saw it on a fanpage and fell in love. He is such a sweetheart for giving the boy his jerseyπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί I love it when footballers are making kids happy.

Not seen this photo before 😍
Red is definitely not his colourπŸ˜‚ I love purple and baby blue on him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.