Ben Chilwell #7 Ben’s had his knee operation and the CFC aka Chilly’s Fan Club are dying to be his nurse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
look at the chilly_benjamin Instagram stories 🙈😭 she’s calling his mate fat 💀
Omg, how rude and unnecessary! It may just be the angle or maybe he has gained weight but so what it’s none of her business. And saying it so publicly is hurtful I’m sure Ben wouldn’t be impressed. As someone who struggles with their weight I’ve been every size you can imagine I know how sensitive you feel when people comment. You know what if you can’t say something nice keep your mouth shut! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Omg, how rude and unnecessary! It may just be the angle or maybe he has gained weight but so what it’s none of her business. And saying it so publicly is hurtful I’m sure Ben wouldn’t be impressed. As someone who struggles with their weight I’ve been every size you can imagine I know how sensitive you feel when people comment. You know what if you can’t say something nice keep your mouth shut! 😡
I wasn’t following this fanpage whatsoever but I still went mad😞 I was bullied in primary school for being too skinny and little and powerless since I was born a premature 😞 even if I wasn’t bullied I would be against bodyshaming, but I feel very vulnerable towards bodyshaming. Ben’s fanpages are of a different breed.

Mind you talking of the plastic boyband that are Bens friends they’ve now got 2 votes as his best nurse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Mind you talking of the plastic boyband that are Bens friends they’ve now got 2 votes as his best nurse 😂
I am still thinking Oscar is the best option😂 and our nurses ofc ❤

I just saw his story about the new Cobham boy❤ He is so supportive 🥺

• Heart
Does anyone have HD photos of Ben playing for Chelsea? Or celebrating the champions league win, I need high quality ones for something to be printed

• Heart
Does anyone have HD photos of Ben playing for Chelsea? Or celebrating the champions league win, I need high quality ones for something to be printed
I dont have much pictures of him on my phone now, but I used to check Getty Images when there is a game or something because they upload high quality pictures there.

You can get a free trial on this site…

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Would just like to share my internal upset that Plymouth argyle (my home town/team) are playing Chelsea and Chilly won’t be playing. A dream combination hindered by a dodgy knee. I can’t believe it. How else am I meant to meet him and marry him now 🥲💚

• Sad
Would just like to share my internal upset that Plymouth argyle (my home town/team) are playing Chelsea and Chilly won’t be playing. A dream combination hindered by a dodgy knee. I can’t believe it. How else am I meant to meet him and marry him now 🥲💚
Oh no what a disappointment. A friend of mine’s boss has a box at Chelsea and has asked her to the Arsenal game on 12th Feb. A while back I asked if I could go as her guest but I must admit with Ben not playing the attraction has dimmed. We’re definitely going to have to start hanging around Surrey 🕵🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Oh no what a disappointment. A friend of mine’s boss has a box at Chelsea and has asked her to the Arsenal game on 12th Feb. A while back I asked if I could go as her guest but I must admit with Ben not playing the attraction has dimmed. We’re definitely going to have to start hanging around Surrey 🕵🏻‍♀️
I was so happy this hear I was gonna see him play more since last year we were bot allowed in the stadiums and because of this pandemic I only could go to a game last September even if Ive been a student in London since 2020 september🥺 and now my favourite and fit players are injured for long terms🥲 I feel you @missloveisland and @LyndyLou 😭❤
I like Surrey actually I wouldny say no😂 and I like Guildford area better I went there for my scholars courses and kinda loved it there.

Last edited:
I was so happy this hear I was gonna see him play more since last year we were bot allowed in the stadiums and because of this pandemic I only could go to a game last September even if Ive been a student in London since 2020 september🥺 and now my favourite and fit players are injured for long terms🥲 I feel you @missloveisland and @LyndyLou 😭❤
I like Surrey actually I wouldny say no😂 and I like Guildford area better I went there for my scholars courses and kinda loved it there.
I don’t even support Chelsea I’m West Ham. I was purely going to perv over Ben! I may still go as it’ll be a good day out, apparently there’s free hospitality so food and drinks. Or if it’s a one time offer only I’m going to ask to leave it until next season when Chilly’s back playing. This also gives me time to lose some weight, save up for a boob job and Botox so he finds me irresistible 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
I don’t even support Chelsea I’m West Ham. I was purely going to perv over Ben! I may still go as it’ll be a good day out, apparently there’s free hospitality so food and drinks. Or if it’s a one time offer only I’m going to ask to leave it until next season when Chilly’s back playing. This also gives me time to lose some weight, save up for a boob job and Botox so he finds me irresistible 😂😂😂
I cant even watch chelsea anymore because something is missing😢 I watched ice skating last week rather than watching Chelsea😂 we will be absent until he comes back. I’m reading a book imagining the protagonist isBen😂

On my hunt for HQ photos I came across these 🥺😍❤❤ Why is he so cute

i really can’t decide who’s no1 on my list, Chilly or Jack 🤣🙄
Ben, Ben, Ben, Ben, Chilly, Chilly, Chilly, Chilly, CBW, CBW, CBW! I did used to quite like Jack but Ben is just so Manly 🥵🥵🥵

And also Ben shagging around is acceptable as he’s single. Jack on the other hand 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
On my hunt for HQ photos I came across these 🥺😍❤❤ Why is he so cute

i really can’t decide who’s no1 on my list, Chilly or Jack 🤣🙄
Please put Chilly in number one. Jack is a ignorant sl*t and a cheater. We didnt hear such a thing about Ben. He is lovely from what we understood🥺

Please put Chilly in number one. Jack is a ignorant sl*t and a cheater. We didnt hear such a thing about Ben. He is lovely from what we understood🥺
Plus he plays for my team… I’ve got a Jack calendar and it’s so hard for me as a Chelsea fan to have photos of a man city kit in my kitchen ha ha

fine, Ben wins 🤣❤❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.