Ben Chilwell #7 Ben’s had his knee operation and the CFC aka Chilly’s Fan Club are dying to be his nurse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening all apologies for not being crazy active the past couple of days! Had a weird one involving men…I hate them all. Except Ben. Need him to marry me ASAP else we may have an issue 😂 I’m not asking for much am I?! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Evening all apologies for not being crazy active the past couple of days! Had a weird one involving men…I hate them all. Except Ben. Need him to marry me ASAP else we may have an issue 😂 I’m not asking for much am I?! 🤣
He should wed us all for one day each😂

Reactions: 3
I’m already married but I’d file the divorce papers if there was a chance 😬

• Heart
AFC1F386-158B-44D4-AD83-FFECE8248EFB.jpeg

Not sure if I’d seen this shot in full ? We’ve seen the hand gripping the table which is 🔥
CF68205A-2804-40D3-A00A-AB2CB59E107A.jpeg

• Heart
I LOVED THAT 21 tattoo. Just imagine him grabbing your throat and uhhhh... well the veins I don’t wanna mention because if I do I’m in big big trouble😂🥵
Imagine this!

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again there’s one big vein of Bens I’d like to see 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again there’s one big vein of Bens I’d like to see 🥵
Uh I’m trying to stop my mind thinking and visualizing just thaaat. I am so bleeping tired but not for this.😂

Reactions: 1
I miss it bouncing around on the pitch 🥺
Ahh yes sometimes i try to watch Chelsea games on my phone even when it is hectic because I really love TT and the team since Hazard days and I get so sad because he is not on duty🥲 He should’ve been there and feed us all with his football. It was just getting started and that bleeping Juve game I remember I shed a tear.

So do I I just wish it was bouncing around my bedroom instead 🤪
Did he post anything or show any sign of life today? I couldn’t check on him 🥺 I hope he is doing well. My cousin broke his leg while skiing and he is constantly sending me voicemails « Is it going to be okay soon? » and I feel so sorry because he overthinks everything because he cannot move the way he likes. I cannot imagine Ben’s situation since his leg basically means his career.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.