Ben Chilwell #7 Ben’s had his knee operation and the CFC aka Chilly’s Fan Club are dying to be his nurse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess who’s back on the covid ward today 🙄🥲
I am so thankful on my behalf and I heard that these days your job got harder because of the variant spreading easily😞 I am sending you a lot of love. The power and courage you hold❤

This image and video is permanently burned on my brain 🤪
He is precious in every way 😂 one more reason to mourn that he wont be there for the rest of the season🥲 he was a sight for sore eyes🥺🥵

Reactions: 3
I wonder if he knows how many fans he has 🤣 feel like he’s a bit of an underdog lol
Bens not in the public eye like Jack or Mason. And that makes him all the more appealing. He’s quite private I like that although I’d like more content. But there is still a hardcore set of fans that admire him and would like to get their hands on him 🥰

• Heart
I wonder if he knows how many fans he has 🤣 feel like he’s a bit of an underdog lol
He seems like he doesnt care at all😂 I dont know but he seems pretty chill to me, but I dont know why I think that way😂 but he also looks like someone who would be so happy that he is loved this much by everyone. I remember in an interview he said he wants to be loved by Chelsea fans🥺 I am so happy that he is loved.

• Heart
Bens not in the public eye like Jack or Mason. And that makes him all the more appealing. He’s quite private I like that although I’d like more content. But there is still a hardcore set of fans that admire him and would like to get their hands on him 🥰
I never saw the appeal for Jack. I mean he is super duper hot okay but other than that there is not much that he can mesmerize people but Ben has a cheeky character from what he let us see. You would want to be friends with him😂

We might see some new photos today if he shares anything for masons birthday 🥳 🤞
🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼 Trying to keep my expectations low, but I’m so excited.

He doesn't have many fans. Tbh I'd say he doesn't have half as many fans as Mason/Jack does, but honestly I like that because he's pretty private and I would also like more content, but I think I prefer it that way. I think he doesn't care about that either but ofc it would be nice if he had more visibility ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 2
He doesn't have many fans. Tbh I'd say he doesn't have half as many fans as Mason/Jack does, but honestly I like that because he's pretty private and I would also like more content, but I think I prefer it that way. I think he doesn't care about that either but ofc it would be nice if he had more visibility ☹

The CFC are a small but elite club 👊🏼

• Heart
Oh my god did you see that Federico Chiesa from Juventus suffered the same injury with Ben🥺 I hate Juventus but my heart broke for him.

• Sad
Oh my god did you see that Federico Chiesa from Juventus suffered the same injury with Ben🥺 I hate Juventus but my heart broke for him.
That’s tit. Italy are my second national team as I have Italian heritage 😔

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.