Ben Chilwell #7 Benโ€™s had his knee operation and the CFC aka Chillyโ€™s Fan Club are dying to be his nurse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Guys this is funny/cool and I'm really annoying (since I didn't find it funny or cool) or ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

(I'm talking about the third photo)

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Guys this is funny/cool and I'm really annoying (since I didn't find it funny or cool) or ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

(I'm talking about the third photo)
Is this supposed to be British humor or just the bens dumb friends shenanigans?๐Ÿ˜‚
OSHIT he likes South Park and his fav characters Butters??? For split second I liked him and its gone๐Ÿ˜‚

Declan Rice celebrated his birthday with a story and then posted the same pictures again on his feed๐Ÿ˜‚ someoneโ€™s jelly of chilly, and marking his territory. Who do you think deserve Mason๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Is this supposed to be British humor or just the bens dumb friends shenanigans?๐Ÿ˜‚
OSHIT he likes South Park and his fav characters Butters??? For split second I liked him and its gone๐Ÿ˜‚

Declan Rice celebrated his birthday with a story and then posted the same pictures again on his feed๐Ÿ˜‚ someoneโ€™s jelly of chilly, and marking his territory. Who do you think deserve Mason๐Ÿ˜‚
To be fair Declan and Mase are absolute besties. I think Bens just his Chelsea bestie ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Heart
To be fair Declan and Mase are absolute besties. I think Bens just his Chelsea bestie ๐Ÿฅฐ
Ben you gotta stick with Madders hunni sorry๐Ÿฅบ Mason put a โค emoji under Declans post and put a useless x under Bens post. Ben come to your girls, we can comfort you๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ž

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ben you gotta stick with Madders hunni sorry๐Ÿฅบ Mason put a โค emoji under Declans post and put a useless x under Bens post. Ben come to your girls, we can comfort you๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ž
*Ben you gotta stick with OSCAR โค
Maddison is another ๐Ÿ€

• Haha
*Ben you gotta stick with OSCAR โค
Maddison is another ๐Ÿ€
Madders is just trash but sadly he is one of his friends๐Ÿ˜ข I think Ben loves it there more in Chelsea which I am glad. Ben should show us Oscar the cute doggo๐Ÿ˜ I will be dogsitting my friends dog again when I go back. I am so excited. Thanks to Mason we got a little Ben content today๐Ÿฅบ

Well I'm # TeamBen ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚โค
Nahhhhhhh but they are all very close to each other so I'm just joking ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Well I'm # TeamBen ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚โค
Nahhhhhhh but they are all very close to each other so I'm just joking ๐Ÿ˜‚
Here is the love octagon... jg celebrated Benโ€™s birthday with a post and heart emojis. Ben stole that caption to celebrate Masonโ€™s and Dec got petty and posted pics of Mason to mark his territory so in this story JG is the desperate lover and Mason gatekeeps Ben๐Ÿ˜‚ good night girlsโค

• Haha

Another day another whole load of nothing from Ben. Come on Chilly thereโ€™s some thirsty women here ๐Ÿ™„

Last edited:
  • Sad

Another day another whole load of nothing from Ben. Come on Chilly thereโ€™s some thirsty women here ๐Ÿ™„
Im sad๐Ÿฅบwe miss you Chillyโค I hope he is okay and getting better. He posted the birthday post and disappeared.

• Sad
Hello all!! How are we all doing?? The other night I had a dream I randomly gave birth (terrifying) but on the plus in the dream our chilly may have been the father so at least I got some 9 months ago (metaphorically speaking of course ๐Ÿคฃ) xx

Reactions: 3
Hello all!! How are we all doing?? The other night I had a dream I randomly gave birth (terrifying) but on the plus in the dream our chilly may have been the father so at least I got some 9 months ago (metaphorically speaking of course ๐Ÿคฃ) xx
Aww sounds like a good dream! Shame the dream wasnโ€™t โ€˜getting it onโ€™ with Ben 9 months before cos that would be a fabulous dream ๐Ÿ˜ด

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.