Ben Chilwell #7 Ben’s had his knee operation and the CFC aka Chilly’s Fan Club are dying to be his nurse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is such a spoiled child. Sally please do something πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
He does this to Mason all the timeπŸ˜‚ it think its a love language for him Β« being petty to your beloved friends Β» πŸ˜‚ imagine whats he like in a relationship πŸ˜‚ Leo energy but he is not born in AugustπŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
He does this to Mason all the timeπŸ˜‚ it think its a love language for him Β« being petty to your beloved friends Β» πŸ˜‚ imagine whats he like in a relationship πŸ˜‚ Leo energy but he is not born in AugustπŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I think he's a Sagittarius and they say these people are very sincere/honest πŸ‘€

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I think he's a Sagittarius and they say these people are very sincere/honest πŸ‘€
I have many sagitarrius friends more than any other horoscopes, and all I can tell about them is they are lighting up the room when they appear. They are childish, social, talkative, generous, very empathetic, they learn quick and can specialize in different courses/fields at once, they are careless and ask you which picture they look good, and then go and post a picture in which you look like crazyπŸ˜‚ my sagitarrius friends are into rock bands which i doubt about Ben πŸ˜‚ well they are fun and not hard to get along.

Last edited:

A story???? Noooooo a bleeping post on his feed!!!!!! I love themmmm 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭❀❀❀❀❀❀

Happy birthday Masonnnn ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hi ladies just popping on to say, I won’t be around on here as much, keep up the good work, can’t wait to see our Ben back soon πŸ₯°

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Hi ladies just popping on to say, I won’t be around on here as much, keep up the good work, can’t wait to see our Ben back soon πŸ₯°
Don’t be a stranger, you’re always welcome here ❀

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.