Ben chilwell #6 portapotty hoes gave us the ick but most of us areobsessed with the size of a Chilly’s D*#k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk whether the fact that he had to basically change the positions of so many players to accomodate Alonso's uselessness as a LB is funny or tragic
Before knowing Ben is out for the season it was funny, but now its just tragic😭😭😭😭poor tuchel he must be trying hard not to punch him. Cant even look at the screen when he is playing. Before Ben came it was worse and still this joker thought he could be the1st choice and acted like a drama queen when Chelsea decided to sign Ben. He was so delusional that he indirectly said he is better than Chilly...

Reactions: 2
Before knowing Ben is out for the season it was funny, but now its just tragic😭😭😭😭poor tuchel he must be trying hard not to punch him. Cant even look at the screen when he is playing. Before Ben came it was worse and still this joker thought he could be the1st choice and acted like a drama queen when Chelsea decided to sign Ben. He was so delusional that he indirectly said he is better than Chilly...

Reactions: 1
I’m trying to ease the pain (#dramatic) by going through his tumblr tag.
He’s so incredibly hot here:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If i was the referee i wouldn’t have the strength to handle him look at his face😋😋😋😋 he looks extra hot when he is challenged, sour or losing😂

Reactions: 5
Nah that was one of my top Ben appearances, sweaty, extra beard, ginger looking beard, messy hair, and sassy. Give me it 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He looks like he is gonna cry if you touch him once🥺 Just wanna cuddle him to protecc him from any harm now. I hope he is doing great❤🤞🏼 So glad its a successful opération.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He looks like he is gonna cry if you touch him once🥺 Just wanna cuddle him to protecc him from any harm now. I hope he is doing great❤🤞🏼 So glad its a successful opération.
He does look sad bless him or maybe just tired I imagine he wouldn’t have slept much

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Anyone know how Ben and Younes Bendjima know each other? Just seems like such an unlikely pairing :unsure:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.