Ben chilwell #6 portapotty hoes gave us the ick but most of us areobsessed with the size of a Chillyโ€™s D*#k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing Iโ€™m going to say on this is I think psychos like that get a kick out of even being mentioned and thinking people are worried about them, I think itโ€™s best to ignore the fact that they exist at all (y)๐Ÿ’™
No you're completely right but he makes me feel uncomfortable because I put in my head that any joke I make here will turn it into something that could harm someone because of him. I'm so sorry if I sounded rude :(

Reactions: 4
No you're completely right but he makes me feel uncomfortable because I put in my head that any joke I make here will turn it into something that could harm someone because of him. I'm so sorry if I sounded rude :(
You donโ€™t sound rude, promise! ๐Ÿ’™ Just didnโ€™t want you (or anyone else) giving anyone satisfaction

• Heart
Ok so let's talk about good and beautiful things, let's talk about HIM!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
These are some of my favorite photos of him but right now I'm literally obsessed with this one ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

tumblr_a8d257572c0cfecef56005bbd7e4b1ec_0c3cceaf_640.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Anyone else with that stupid Gucci headband, Iโ€™d hate it. But him? I love it ๐Ÿฅต :mad:
Even with those hideous shirt and those funny looking gucci pieces he looked just lovely. I swear he holds this super allure he just cant go wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Morning guys!!!!!! โค

What happened to our profile photos here????? ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Morning guys!!!!!! โค

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Morning guys!!!!!! โค

Morning guys!!!!!! โค

It must be something to do with New Year but they look ridiculous and are obscuring Bens beautiful face โ˜น

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.