Ben chilwell #6 portapotty hoes gave us the ick but most of us areobsessed with the size of a Chilly’s D*#k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know how Ben and Younes Bendjima know each other? Just seems like such an unlikely pairing :unsure:
He is one of the owners of this « aliensecretsociety » thing. I dont have any idea how they met tho. He seems to be friends with many ig celebs

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Nah not at all, I always get massive clinger on vibes from Younus, who would even know who he was if he hadn’t have dated Kourtney!
He always goes out with ladies but never acknowledge them. He is trash. Khloe once called him out shortly after he broke up with Kourtney i was watching keeping ul with the kardashians then, and now i dont like any of them, but he said he is with a friend, and turned out they were dating. Liar... he is like starino. The women around him are always mentioned with other men around him for a short amount of time.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Anyone know how Ben and Younes Bendjima know each other? Just seems like such an unlikely pairing :unsure:
Probably by Starino and his group. They are friends with a lot of players and celebrities 🤢

Younes is a prick. Known only as Kourtney Kardashian's ex. Some time ago he was "fighting" publicly via instagram with her ex-husband and father of her children... 💀

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
Probably by Starino and his group. They are friends with a lot of players and celebrities 🤢

Younes is a prick. Known only as Kourtney Kardashian's ex. Some time ago he was "fighting" publicly via instagram with her ex-husband and father of her children... 💀
In fairness Scott was the head in that situation, I didn’t blame Younes much for that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know we don’t talk about this anymore but.. at least his insta game is still strong 😅 so he’s good! 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but can we please stop talking about follow and like????? Always remember that 🌳 is 👀... Also we don't need any more false rumors and etc...

yeah I know, I just wanted to light the mood a little bit & I didn’t say any names 💆🏼‍♀️☺
Yeah but he will definitely check everything we say here and come up with a thousand fake theories to try to sell it to the s*n, so we can't even mention anything about it 🤐🤐🤐🤐

I thought we were just talking about Ben being active on insta lol I’m dense

googled her. Watch sales person. Non story

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry for sounding boring but it's just that there are people who are always trying to end our fun here, so we have to be very careful with everything we say because all the time they try to take the things we say out of context. Tbh I've been feeling really uncomfortable around here lately because he's always around watching/reading everything we do/say ☹

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I'm sorry for sounding boring but it's just that there are people who are always trying to end our fun here, so we have to be very careful with everything we say because all the time they try to take the things we say out of context. Tbh I've been feeling really uncomfortable around here lately ☹
I understand that. But don’t. I bet Ben, Mason or whoever doesn’t even give a tit about what the tabloids are saying. They have a whole bunch of lawyers and PR teams just waiting on a leash to be freed for freaks like 🌳
Also it really just was a light-hearted post from me, no intention to cook up some rumours or anything. I think we can agree that we can’t let people from outside destroy the fun here? :)

Reactions: 7
I understand that. But don’t. I bet Ben, Mason or whoever doesn’t even give a tit about what the tabloids are saying. They have a whole bunch of lawyers and PR teams just waiting on a leash to be freed for freaks like 🌳
Also it really just was a light-hearted post from me, no intention to cook up some rumours or anything. I think we can agree that we can’t let people from outside destroy the fun here? :)
Yeah I know my love, but in his head any follow/like is a big deal. That's why we shouldn't even mention it just like they ignore these things in the Mason thread. We don't need him reading jokes here and coming up with theories to be sold to the s*n... I know they have a whole bunch of lawyers and PR teams but nobody deserves to have a weirdo coming up with fake things about them all the time and making their lives hell. Ofc we shouldn't let anyone steal our fun here, it's just enough for us to avoid talking about some things and be very careful with what we post!!!!!! Sorry again for saying this, don't get me wrong!!!! 😊❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The only thing I’m going to say on this is I think psychos like that get a kick out of even being mentioned and thinking people are worried about them, I think it’s best to ignore the fact that they exist at all (y)💙

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Here’s Ben describing his only real crime.. putting gel in his hair! Maybe that should be reported to the Scum or even to the police 🤔😅

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.