Ben Chilwell #4 Camila used Ben's wifi to like other guys' pics, but whose did she use to unfollow him?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the recap 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. I'm still howling that she literally didn't wait 2 days and already unfollowed him after using his bathroom and wifi for a week and for free. But what if she actually just used him to go to Surrey to see Harvey/Tom/Anish? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love how whenever someone insinuates the Chilly willy might not be big, everyone posts the proof that it is big. Supportive fans 🤗 🤗
i didn’t insinuate it wasn’t big. “Little Ben” is just what you would call a man’s member as it’s smaller than actual Ben.
Whether he knows what to do with it is another debate entirely 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Dare someone to write “Sorry Camila cock-blocked you” in the comments lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think @MensaBarbie1985 DM Ben a few weeks back and he didn’t reply? Although I guess he’s going to have more time in his hands now, and may not be able to drive so more local ladies may appeal more 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i didn’t insinuate it wasn’t big. “Little Ben” is just what you would call a man’s member as it’s smaller than actual Ben.
Whether he knows what to do with it is another debate entirely 😂
Yes whether its big or little you call a mans third leg little h/n😂 i do that all the time and that is so funny

I think @MensaBarbie1985 DM Ben a few weeks back and he didn’t reply? Although I guess he’s going to have more time in his hands now, and may not be able to drive so more local ladies may appeal more 🤷🏻‍♀️
Omg let alone dming him if i ever bump into him i would change my direction because thats how shy and introvert i am😂 i dont think i can ever talk to him in any way😂but writing here is so fun and entertaining with y’all❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yes whether its big or little you call a mans third leg little h/n😂 i do that all the time and that is so funny

Omg let alone dming him if i ever bump into him i would change my direction because thats how shy and introvert i am😂 i dont think i can ever talk to him in any way😂but writing here is so fun and entertaining with y’all❤
I was extremely inebriated at the time and also wearing a red pvc devil outfit… guess I really thought I was an instahoe 😂 I’m quite surprised I didn’t outline my celebrity penis experience (I mean I can if he wants 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was extremely inebriated at the time and also wearing a red pvc devil outfit… guess I really thought I was an instahoe 😂 I’m quite surprised I didn’t outline my celebrity penis experience (I mean I can if he wants 😂)
We can all be instahoes we just choose not to be❤ but im just too introvert to ever talk to a celebrity😂 i hate this side of me but thats me😞

Positive vibees🤞🏼Thanks to tommy t, we’ll feel a little more positive.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
We can all be instahoes we just choose not to be❤ but im just too introvert to ever talk to a celebrity😂 i hate this side of me but thats me😞

Positive vibees🤞🏼Thanks to tommy t, we’ll feel a little more positive.
I’m a huge introvert until I have a drink! Funnily enough I’m wearing the same outfit tonight as when I pulled David Haye 😂 there is no happy medium in my life unfortunately..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m a huge introvert until I have a drink! Funnily enough I’m wearing the same outfit tonight as when I pulled David Haye 😂 there is no happy medium in my life unfortunately..
Im the same when i drink too😢i wish alcohol could change me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.