Ben Chilwell #4 Camila used Ben's wifi to like other guys' pics, but whose did she use to unfollow him?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how whenever someone insinuates the Chilly willy might not be big, everyone posts the proof that it is big. Supportive fans 🤗 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love how whenever someone insinuates the Chilly willy might not be big, everyone posts the proof that it is big. Supportive fans 🤗 🤗
We support him in every way possible😂😋

By the way he really sucks at fifa. Thats the only thing i cannot support him. He is better at chess than fifa😂 but he cant beat me in both

My reaction to these speciales😋
By the way can chelsea please have a baby pink kit next year. It looks so gooood on him. By the way ben deleted some of his ig pictures again and he deleted the one with his mom😞 it was a nice picture
Omg this photo is soooooo beaut 😍

My reaction to these speciales😋
By the way can chelsea please have a baby pink kit next year. It looks so gooood on him. By the way ben deleted some of his ig pictures again and he deleted the one with his mom😞 it was a nice picture
Omg this photo is soooooo beaut

• Heart
Reactions: 1
He is no longer restricting comments on IG. That’s probably why he deleted photos, including the one with his mum.

• Heart
Ben posted a picture and opened the comments i guess thats why he deleted some pictures yesterday 🥲 awww i wanna hug him big hope he feels just okay❤

He is no longer restricting comments on IG. That’s probably why he deleted photos, including the one with his mum.
Thats also what I thought. He doesn’t post anyone in his family probably wants to secure them from any harmful comment❤ Im falling

Here’s hoping open comments gives us more gossip 🤣 Maybe this is him scouting for new members

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.