Ben Chilwell #3 Using IG like a next delivery service for members of the harem, which one will be next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I love when the beard is looking a bit ginger😋
He had a little bir if ginger in him😍💖 love this set of gifs<3 Everything about him in these gifs are perffectoooo. His ginger beard>>>>>>

• Heart
Reactions: 1
lewis hamilton fans don't like camila kendra, because she dated Tyler Cameron they were in love but her family is poor and she loves money so the mother who is supposed to be a manipulator forced her to break up with tyler (all this was told by Tyler's friend to the magazines in the United States), then she began to talk to Lewis while he was dating a blonde and Camila asked him to leave her, Lewis does not usually take people to his house and they lived together (too fast ) and now Camila left him when Ben started talking to her

• Wow
Still no like on kelseys photo from Ben, he must be really distracted

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Still no like on kelseys photo from Ben, he must be really distracted
Camila put a spell on her. I wonder if she is the last fling of this year or will there be other girls for his birthday or for new year?

Camila put a spell on her. I wonder if she is the last fling of this year or will there be other girls for his birthday or for new year?
I’ll be there new year’s with him! (In my dreams)

• Heart
Question of the day: why can’t I post after sex selfies in the morning and having a coffee in his garden? Your being mean, Ben!

Hey guys, long time lurker here 👋🏻

Reactions: 5
Question of the day: why can’t I post after sex selfies in the morning and having a coffee in his garden? Your being mean, Ben!

Hey guys, long time lurker here 👋🏻
She’s really not hiding where she is at all!

I’m actually surprised he’s so ok with her openness

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.