Ben Chilwell #3 Using IG like a next delivery service for members of the harem, which one will be next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure they mean the weirdo from chilwell.vibes, not just fans 😂 they've been talking about her on that blog lately.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hahahahaha tickle tickle Camila. I am sorry for ben’s future wife (imagining it would be me). Where those fingers have been 🥺

You’d have to wash in bleach to clean all the other women off him 🙄

• Haha

You’d have to wash in bleach to clean all the other women off him 🙄
I hope ben opens a clean page when he finds the one. These weekly hook ups is now famous on f1 blogs too. Hamilton fans are happy that camila is woth ben😂 for some reason they dont like camila i think she seems lovely.

• Wow
Well, fingers can be washed easily. It's other things we worry about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s been surprisingly quiet last day or so! Maybe we have a new harem queen being crowned

Like what😂 i worry about the stds🥲
ah yes, a different STD for every letter of the alphabet..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We are team Millie here, but I guess Camila is the second-best option.
Meanwhile Primark Kylie keeps on checking her IG to see if Ben liked her photo :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Meanwhile Primark Kylie keeps on checking her IG to see if Ben liked her photo :cry:
Two now that have gone unnoticed! She’ll be fuming. All she’s getting is his friends liking them, that won’t be good enough 🤣

• Haha
I dont think millie is a member of the harem she is just in the same circle, so i dont know if we should be teaming up for her😂

Two now that have gone unnoticed! She’ll be fuming. All she’s getting is his friends liking them, that won’t be good enough 🤣
Wondering what camila has done to him, he doesnt feel the need to rush to like kelseys pics😂 maybe we have her for good.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.