Ben Chilwell #2 Ben's harem sent us all into meltdown, show us more flesh so we can all calm down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ben saying again that he didn't have mental fatigue at the beginning of the season. Don't expect the teens to listen to him (they didn't the last time) because they just love romanticising serious things 🙃

3rd pic today:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ben saying again that he didn't have mental fatigue at the beginning of the season. Don't expect the teens to listen to him (they didn't the last time) because they just love romanticising serious things 🙃
It is slightly weird that him and Tuchel have said different things, but I suppose they’d both have different takes on the situation (and I got the impression that TT - quite fairly - didn’t rate Southgate’s decision making 😅 )

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It is slightly weird that him and Tuchel have said different things, but I suppose they’d both have different takes on the situation (and I got the impression that TT - quite fairly - didn’t rate Southgate’s decision making 😅 )
TT also said something about Mase being mentally tired and when he was asked, Mase laughed and said "mind games" 😂
It's just Tommy T being Tommy T 😂
Southgate can get in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

3rd pic today:

Arms😋

3rd pic today:

The last time? What did he say😦

Who here mentioned his ears? They were the first thing I noticed here.

Off to see some bulge pics!!!
Me✋🏻 I was the one who mentioned his cute ears and yes i thirst over his ears😩 😂

• Haha
Someone watch Kelsey’s Instagram story on about how she’s now craving desserts and she’s never been the type to eat desserts 👀.

• Haha
Someone watch Kelsey’s Instagram story on about how she’s now craving desserts and she’s never been the type to eat desserts 👀.
Every month she thinks she’s pregnant what an attention seeker 🤢. She needs to go to her doctor not insta!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh sh*t here we go again😂😂😂 last time i was gonna have a heart attack i thought it was real

• Haha
Reactions: 1
And never knows whose it could be :ROFLMAO:
Clone sat there thinking ‘Hmmm is it the Chelsea footballer, the rapper or the NBA player I shagged that week 🤔🤔 - I know, whoever earns the most’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.