Ben Chilwell #2 Ben's harem sent us all into meltdown, show us more flesh so we can all calm down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That seemed tough going for him 🥺 at least he's addressed the situation now so hopefully journalists will stop asking him the same question over and over
FINALLY. He was done with the questions. Even tuchel said he is exhausted and people are scratching his wound. Now he can focus on solidifying his place in XI

Reactions: 1
Morning Chilly lovers. Here’s a no gel haired Ben to start your day. Fingers crossed he’s picked for the squad later 🤞🏼
At this point i cant believe i’m a white man’s bleep😋 btw if southgate doesnt pick him i’m gonna start thinking he has a personal beef with him

• Haha
Reactions: 2
At this point i cant believe i’m a white man’s bleep😋 btw if southgate doesnt pick him i’m gonna start thinking he has a personal beef with him
If Southgate doesn't pick him its because him and Mason are round at mine stroking my hair and tickling my back singing soft kitty to me. I've even asked Benjamin to bring his piano round and play it on that for me

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If Southgate doesn't pick him its because him and Mason are round at mine stroking my hair and tickling my back singing soft kitty to me. I've even asked Benjamin to bring his piano round and play it on that for me
Speaking of piano, i am considering to take up piano courses again. I started before pandemic but i had to quit. Thanks to piano virtuoso benjamin i am doing it again😋and people say thirsting over footballers is not beneficial. Ben made me want to play the piano so baaaad

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.