Ben Chilwell #17 After the soft launch comes the HARD launch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im surprised she hasn’t posted it on Instagram yet maybe she’s waiting for Ben to finish training to post it 🤣 watch it be the same caption or same reel lol

Reactions: 1

Not sure if my phone is broken but does this have no sound? Anyways posting date nights that happened in march 👀🤔

Reactions: 3
It has sound for me. Do they have get ads approved before they can upload them to social media?
Not sure how ads work atall tbh think they have to get them approved weird though two months maybe it’s a snip out of her vlog I still think she’s desperate to get his attention

Reactions: 2
Not sure how ads work atall tbh think they have to get them approved
Would explain why it's taken so long for it to be uploaded online. Can you imagine if they have split and she's having to put this on to promote products 👀☕

• Haha
It has sound for me. Do they have get ads approved before they can upload them to social media?
I would assume they have to be reviewed to make sure they’re meeting the requirements that the brand have set for the person doing the ad but I wouldn’t imagine it’d take over a month to review

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.