Ben Chilwell #17 After the soft launch comes the HARD launch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think she's only followed them today. I saw one of the fan accounts call that gossip account out on their stories and noticed she's now following it
I really think it’s her bc no one cares about Ben apart from on here
Rememeber that article about her ex how she uses famous people for fame maybe she sold the story??
---
It’s fact it’s daily Mail Australia again aswell not the uk one

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Rememeber that article about her ex how she uses famous people for fame maybe she sold the story??
I haven't seen that one. Did her ex say she uses people for fame?

This daily mail stuff is the same weird crap that happened back in December 😂

I haven't seen that one. Did her ex say she uses people for fame?

This daily mail stuff is the same weird crap that happened back in December 😂
I swear someone put an article on here last year about her ex how she jumps to famous people for fame , but yeah it’s very strange how it’s same daily Mail Australia and not the sun or anything and it’s same as last time in December feels like deja vu
---
Maybe Ben has really been ignoring her and it was last resort to get his attention so she sold it to them the story lol

Last edited:
I really think it’s her bc no one cares about Ben apart from on here
---
It’s fact it’s daily Mail Australia again aswell not the uk one
How famous is she in Oz? I doubt most readers have a clue who is Ben

Reactions: 3
I have no idea she gets about 40k views on her vlogs but I swear someone said on here most of her followers are fake aswell, yeah literally even people in the uk don’t know who Ben is hahaha

• Haha
Maybe that was her plan all this time, I’ve been watching her for ages but there was something off about her. Like I’m not buying that sweet & quirky girl vibe who suddenly happens to be dating blue tick footballer instead of travelling to LA with her friend (as they planned). Also she seems intense and her ups and downs stress someone who never met her so imagine being her bf

Reactions: 6
I think she might be well known in terms of influencers. Not too sure really. Need an Aussie tattler to spill the goss. She was friends with Isabelle Mathers (who is more well known than Cartia) years ago but it said on that other gossip site that they fell out. Ashton is still friends with her though.

Reactions: 4
Maybe that was her plan all this time, I’ve been watching her for ages but there was something off about her. Like I’m not buying that sweet quirky vibe girl who suddenly happens to be dating blue tick footballer instead of travelling to LA with her friend (as they planned).
Honestly I thought the same thing, the way she was literally posting things for six months like from my point of view she is using him for her career , the way she interacts with Chelsea fans now and reposting edits since dating ben her comments have gone up quite a lot and she engages with it all and by her posting snippets in her vlogs aswell

Honestly I thought the same thing, the way she was literally posting things for six months like from my point of view she is using him for her career , the way she interacts with Chelsea fans now and reposting edits since dating ben her comments have gone up quite a lot and she engages with it all and by her posting snippets in her vlogs aswell
I’ve found this thread yesterday and I was SHOCKED, because I remember watching her with Josh and he matched her aesthetic more if that makes sense. Ben and anything football related doesn’t really suit her, she’s probably just a clout chaser just to stay relevant nowadays and to be able to say to her grandchildren she dated a famous footballer back in the day 😂

I’ve found this thread yesterday and I was SHOCKED, because I remember watching her with Josh and he matched her aesthetic more if that makes sense. Ben and anything football related doesn’t really suit her, she’s probably just a clout chaser just to stay relevant nowadays and to be able to say to her grandchildren she dated a famous footballer back in the day 😂
Hahahha I thought you were new I got a lot of notifications of you yesterday but yeah I agree she was after a footballer boyfriend from the start, the fact she still follows a few from chelsea aswell

Haha sorry for the spam, but I got so invested and started commenting 😂
I couldn’t believe they are together! I’m not an expert but she doesn’t really match his previous girl type and on other gossip page people were saying she “stole” her ex from another girl and that she gives off mean girl vibes

I never imagined she was the type of girl that Ben would go for. I don’t even know how to describe how she’s different because obviously she’s a stunning girl but just not someone i pictured Ben going for

I never imagined she was the type of girl that Ben would go for. I don’t even know how to describe how she’s different because obviously she’s a stunning girl but just not someone i pictured Ben going for
Does anyone get the vibe she forced it really quickly to be official and stuff because I do because Ben isn’t like that he’s not about social media?? Bc I was shocked he posted her tbh I feel she wanted to rush things and he wanted to take it slower

I think she might be well known in terms of influencers. Not too sure really. Need an Aussie tattler to spill the goss. She was friends with Isabelle Mathers (who is more well known than Cartia) years ago but it said on that other gossip site that they fell out. Ashton is still friends with her though.
Don’t we have an Aussie in the Mason thread ?

I deffo get what you mean and also as soph101x said she possibly forced him to go official this quick, for me she looks like someone who got with him just so she can flex it back in Australia. Let’s be real they aren’t going to be together long distance, not with him being a footballer and her living on the other continent

I deffo get what you mean and also as soph101x said she possibly forced him to go official this quick, for me she looks like someone who got with him just so she can flex it back in Australia. Let’s be real they aren’t going to be together long distance, not with him being a footballer and her living on the other continent
Exactly does anyone know if he posted Joanna years ago?, and exactly the fact they want to move to LA aswell and then probably go back to Australia csnt see it working out unless she was to move to uk Permanently

Exactly does anyone know if he posted Joanna years ago?, and exactly the fact they want to move to LA aswell and then probably go back to Australia csnt see it working out unless she was to move to uk Permanently
She’s been complaining about the weather all the time, so I’d be sceptical that she would move here permanently, even for him.

Also what happened in December? Sorry I couldn’t find it anywhere 😔

Reactions: 2
I don’t think anyone was around back then to know how public we was with Joanna

She’s been complaining about the weather all the time, so I’d be sceptical that she would move here permanently, even for him.

Also what happened in December? Sorry I couldn’t find it anywhere 😔
Oh Ben and his mates took cartia and her friend to Dubai for holiday and nothing was out then like no one knew they were dating back then apart from this thread and they got back and something happened she called him Greg and then same day day an article came out from daily Mail Australia that they went to Dubai and are dating and included everything from the @addictedtocartia fan page on insta ,I think it was that anways correct me if I’m wrong anyone probably missed something
---
This was article

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.