Ben Chilwell #17 After the soft launch comes the HARD launch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like the colour, but she had lovely dark hair which I preferred.
I agree. It's nice but much better dark. Dark made her eyes pop
---

THE CAPTIONN she’s really trying to get his attention 🤣
She really loves getting the attention off people doesn't she? 😂😂😂 All over her hair 😂😂

Ben liked that one but not the date night one or the one in her undies 🤔😂

Reactions: 2
The daily Mail Australia again??? When they had argument last time this happened weird how it’s Australia again
What the hell?! Who is selling these stories? Unless aussie daily mail trawl this tattle and tumblr for goss, Someone is selling to the press.

Reactions: 3
What the hell?! Who is selling these stories? Unless aussie daily mail trawl this tattle and tumblr for goss, Someone is selling to the press.
It’s just weird how it’s same as last time Australia like this happened in December hmmmm? It’s like it’s same person unless rhere reading tumblr because that golf mason hasn’t stopped talking about them,

Last edited:
It’s just weird how it’s same as last time Australia like this happened in December hmmmm? It’s like it’s same person unless rhere reading tumblr because that golf mason hasn’t stopped talking about them
Has she wiped her photos of him? That's what the article says

Reactions: 1
Nope go on his feed still there also go on that fan page story addicted one look what shes saying
I thought that. Just checked. Tbh there wasn't that many on the grids anyway, she always hinted at him in stories more than the grid. Maybe someone on the inside knows they have split and leaked it to the press or it's PR bull or just DM bull 😂

It's crazy how when they had actually fell out in December the story came out about them being together and now this. I assume they're taking a break but maybe not. Aussie gossip insta is in the article too.

Reactions: 4
The story's been on there since 9 this morning and no one has commented on it. This so weird 😂😂 Is it a plant?

It's crazy how many fan accounts there are in her tags now. There was only a few and now there's loads. Not of both of them or Ben's fan account but just of her

Last edited:
The story's been on there since 9 this morning and no one has commented on it. This so weird 😂😂 Is it a plant?

It's crazy how many fan accounts there are in her tags now. There was only a few and now there's loads. Not of both of them or Ben's fan account but just of her
Don’t think there together just listened to bit of her podcast and she said she would love to meet man who she could grow old with

• Wow
Don’t think there together just listened to bit of her podcast and she said she would love to meet man who she could grow old with
So split but friends or taking a break? Seems an odd comment to make if in a relationship

I've tried really hard to listen to it 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 but the whole section about gift giving wrecked my head. You pair of ungrateful little brats 😂 talking about how if a guy doesn't get you a gift that you really want then they're not for you. They mention other people giving gifts too that you don't like and told them to their faces that they don't like it or won't use it 😂 these princesses have never been given a dove set at Christmas that's for sure.

It's hard to know if they've split but she doesn't give much away. She's answering people dating dilemmas so think she's giving a generic answer rather than her personal one (apart from the gift thing). She does pause at certain points of topics about boyfriends or changes her answer so it's more generic.

There's a bit at the end about should someone ever get back with their ex. Again could be implying things aren't going great. She mentions timings and not in the right place with careers etc so could be indicating about Ben or just in a generic sense. It's hard to tell really
---
Did she ever post him? It was only on stories no?
He's still on her grid and she's on his. But she only really posted stuff of him or part of him on her stories
---
No way did she actually say that about gifts??? That’s insane can’t believe you managed to listen to it hahaha
Yeah! Her Ashton go on about how gift giving is important and then Cartia then says that if a guy she was dating got her a bad gift then she would be thinking they weren't for her because they should know her enough to get her something she will love or use. I understand that but came across as ungrateful. How many of us have accepted a gift that we didn't use or wasn't to our liking but you still accepted it because that person went to the trouble to get you something instead of nothing.

Last edited:
Me trying to understand Benjamin and Cartia is like...

That's why I already gave up. They're both weird, childish and dramatic 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've tried really hard to listen to it 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 but the whole section about gift giving wrecked my head. You pair of ungrateful little brats 😂 talking about how if a guy doesn't get you a gift that you really want then they're not for you. They mention other people giving gifts too that you don't like and told them to their faces that they don't like it or won't use it 😂 these princesses have never been given a dove set at Christmas that's for sure.

It's hard to know if they've split but she doesn't give much away. She's answering people dating dilemmas so think she's giving a generic answer rather than her personal one (apart from the gift thing). She does pause at certain points of topics about boyfriends or changes her answer so it's more generic.

There's a bit at the end about should someone ever get back with their ex. Again could be implying things aren't going great. She mentions timings and not in the right place with careers etc so could be indicating about Ben or just in a generic sense. It's hard to tell really
---

He's still on her grid and she's on his. But she only really posted stuff of him or part of him on her stories
---

Yeah! Her Ashton go on about how gift giving is important and then Cartia then says that if a guy she was dating got her a bad gift then she would be thinking they weren't for her because they should know her enough to get her something she will love or use. I understand that but came across as ungrateful. How many of us have accepted a gift that we didn't use or wasn't to our liking but you still accepted it because that person went to the trouble to get you something instead of nothing.
Exactly it should be the thought not what the actual gift is kinda spoilt behaviour that though!
and she’s still not over with her hair I just seen her tik tok she’s got to go back again for the roots 😂
---
😭😭

Attachments

Last edited:
Cartia is following the aussie gossip insta that's featured in the daily mail 👀👀

omg she’s following them on tik tok aswell?? We said this in December imagine if she actually is
Think she's only followed them today. I saw one of the fan accounts call that gossip account out on their stories and noticed she's now following it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.