Ben Chilwell #17 After the soft launch comes the HARD launch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine it started with Ben and mason having a witch fest 😂 Ben was probably telling mason all about the drama and cartias unfollow spree she’s been on and mason was just being petty and wanted to unfollowed her first lol I can literally see them in training now doing this 🤣
Deffo happened today makes sense🤣 Ben probably said ashton unfollowed me so mason please can you unfollow too haha
---
It makes sense bc it’s just happened and I swear training finishes at 2ish so he got home and unfollowed

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m praying for a tell all podcast 😂

I wonder how long it’ll take cartia to notice. If she unfollows soon it’ll show she’s still active on socials and checking but just not posting on purpose
Yeah she’s been online she followed someone but my thought is what will she tell her followers when she decides to post again? Bc last time she told everyone she’s had stressful few weeks

Reactions: 3
Yeah she’s been online she followed someone but my thought is what will she tell her followers when she decides to post again? Bc last time she told everyone she’s had stressful few weeks
Maybe she’ll just carry on like nothing happens who knows 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Yes mason!! Bet he and Ben have had a right little gossip in the changing room today at training about her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Oh she will be more gutted at Mason unfollowing her 🤣
Mason please unfollow someone else ⚫🐟

• Haha

Oh she will be more gutted at Mason unfollowing her 🤣
Mason please unfollow someone else ⚫🐟
Let’s see how long it takes for her to notice and unfollows him , he might get the block also lol
---

---
Wait just realised a podcast comes out on Wednesday but they film it week before so maybe they will come online tomorrow

Last edited:
On the zesty side 🤣
So we thinking next weeks poddy might hint to what’s happened?
Yeah more likely because there filmed a week in advance though Wernt they friends last week? So might not be anything in tomorrows

Ooo the drama!! 🤗 I love it! Mason unfollowing is the cherry on top 😂

What actually happened? Was it Ben? Was it Cartia? Who fucked up this time? 🍿🍿🍿

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.