Ben Chilwell #17 After the soft launch comes the HARD launch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been complaining about the weather all the time, so I’d be sceptical that she would move here permanently, even for him.

Also what happened in December? Sorry I couldn’t find it anywhere 😔
Ben took Cartia to Dubai with his mates and one of hers. Ben went off to train in Abu Dhabi afterwards and Cartia came home. Literally the day their holiday ended, the aussie daily mail posted an article about them being together on a romantic holiday. Then Cartia was acting all strange leading up to and over Christmas posting quotes and being over emotional. We thought that something had happened after the holiday because they seem to not be interacting online much. Cartia then mentioned a few weeks later on her podcast that she went through a really traumatic time and 'Greg' (code name for Ben) had fucked up and she wasn't sure if she wanted to carry on with him. We don't know what happened but think she was being over dramatic. He probably wanted to cool it for a bit or something to do with another girl. Anyway she forgave him because she thought he was worth giving it another try and he had been working really hard working on himself and then she carried on soft launching them.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Oh Ben and his mates took cartia and her friend to Dubai for holiday and nothing was out then like no one knew they were dating back then apart from this thread and they got back and something happened she called him Greg and then same day day an article came out from daily Mail Australia that they went to Dubai and are dating and included everything from the @addictedtocartia fan page on insta ,I think it was that anways correct me if I’m wrong anyone probably missed something
This is really weird and honestly I would like to be wrong but imagine if she did it herself, because she’s no one in the U.K. unlike back in Australia

This is really weird and honestly I would like to be wrong but imagine if she did it herself, because she’s no one in the U.K. unlike back in Australia
That’s what we thought bc it’s twice now it seemed they have fell out and both articles have been wrote by the daily Mail Australia and since then none have been posted by the austrilia one

Reactions: 3
Oh Ben and his mates took cartia and her friend to Dubai for holiday and nothing was out then like no one knew they were dating back then apart from this thread and they got back and something happened she called him Greg and then same day day an article came out from daily Mail Australia that they went to Dubai and are dating and included everything from the @addictedtocartia fan page on insta ,I think it was that anways correct me if I’m wrong anyone probably missed something
---
This was article
The whole Greg thing will never get old 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ben took Cartia to Dubai with his mates and one of hers. Ben went off to train in Abu Dhabi afterwards and Cartia came home. Literally the day their holiday ended, the aussie daily mail posted an article about them being together on a romantic holiday. Then Cartia was acting all strange leading up to and over Christmas posting quotes and being over emotional. We thought that something had happened after the holiday because they seem to not be interacting online much. Cartia then mentioned a few weeks later on her podcast that she went through a really traumatic time and 'Greg' (code name for Ben) had fucked up and she wasn't sure if she wanted to carry on with him. She forgave him because she thought he was worth giving it another try and he had been working really hard working on himself and then she carried on soft launching them.
Thank you both for for explaining it with details xx

She’s a stunning girl and I don’t know her personally obviously, but her whole personality is based on who she’s currently dating, tiktoks/Pinterest and whilst her audience grew up ( that’s why she’s not as popular as back in 2015/16) she’s still mentally in her teen years despite being nearly 25
---
---
This was article
IMG_1900.png

just went to read the article and not only we think she’s sent it herself 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Thank you both for for explaining it with details xx

She’s a stunning girl and I don’t know her personally obviously, but her whole personality is based on who she’s currently dating, tiktoks/Pinterest and whilst her audience grew up ( that’s why she’s not as popular as back in 2015/16) she’s still mentally in her teen years despite being nearly 25
---

View attachment 2148914

just went to read the article and not only we think she’s sent it herself 😂
yeah seems that way she sold it the fact she would of seen the Instagram post about her today I really believe she did or someone close to her has bc it’s happened twice now hardly anyone knows her and Ben isn’t even popular he has really low followers for someone that plays for big club

Reactions: 1
Yeah that could be someone close to her but it would need to be someone who knew it first hand from her, but also the wording in these articles is so cringe calling her “it girl” and “glamorous Australian model”, she’s literally a YouTuber whose fame extended to Instagram.

since she hasn’t posted him in a while and with the whole hair makeover - do you reckon she was the one to end this before him?

Yeah that could be someone close to her but it would need to be someone who knew it first hand from her, but also the wording in these articles is so cringe calling her “it girl” and “glamorous Australian model”, she’s literally a YouTuber whose fame extended to Instagram.

since she hasn’t posted him in a while and with the whole hair makeover - do you reckon she was the one to end this before him?
Maybe but there still liking each other’s photos and her mum is also liking his maybe a break from each other or stayed friends who knows but I swear since potter left and they stopped scoring goals and cheslea gone bad they havnt seen each other since and she posts everything. Maybe a lot going on and Ben needs a break? She seems very intense Who knows

I think she might be well known in terms of influencers. Not too sure really. Need an Aussie tattler to spill the goss. She was friends with Isabelle Mathers (who is more well known than Cartia) years ago but it said on that other gossip site that they fell out. Ashton is still friends with her though.
Got some info from our resident Aussie on the Mason thread 😂
Well I had know idea who she was and neither did anyone else I know until her connection to Mason. 😂 and I live on the Gold Coast which is Influencer Heaven and where she used to live but I am also 30yrs old so 🤷‍♀️
I’m telling you though if she brings Ben here I will go and get content for you all 😂

Oh! Thanks queen! 😁 Interesting that Cartia thought Ben would be the one to catapult her into fame over here 😂
I think she tried it with Mason first. But then she probably realised she would be locked away in a cupboard like Claire has been.

• Haha
I think she tried it with Mason first. But then she probably realised she would be locked away in a cupboard like Claire has been.
That wouldn't do for Carts, she'd be like a raging bull 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh! Thanks queen! 😁 Interesting that Cartia thought Ben would be the one to catapult her into fame over here 😂
I wouldn’t say catapult (she’s not that famous 😂) it was more like a slight nudge forward. I wonder if she’s ever been asked for a pic in the street by someone who’s actually a fan of her and not Ben

Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t say catapult (she’s not that famous 😂) it was more like a slight nudge forward. I wonder if she’s ever been asked for a pic in the street by someone who’s actually a fan of her and not Ben
I think she reposted someone’s story a few months back think she was a chelsea fan and met her in a street but probably known her bc of Ben, I didn’t know who she was before dating Ben did any of you ?

I think she reposted someone’s story a few months back think she was a chelsea fan and met her in a street but probably known her bc of Ben, I didn’t know who she was before dating Ben did any of you ?
I found her on tiktok first during the whole lockdown times and then watched her YouTube’s from there. All I can say is she is a lot more tame now than she used to be😂

• Wow
I saw her down a YouTube rabbit hole in lockdown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.