Ben Chilwell #13 Ctrl Post Delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wonder if ben is with alex in nyc and wonder if cartia is going there (i don’t know why i am invested in this)

Reactions: 3
wonder if ben is with alex in nyc and wonder if cartia is going there (i don’t know why i am invested in this)
Finding Ben is like playing where’s Wally 😂
Do ben and his family ever go on family holidays? I don’t think I’ve ever seen that before unless they just don’t post about it. Maybe ben is too committed to the lads. I just remember last year after the euros and all the England boys lads holiday was over a few of them went on family holidays but I didn’t see ben on one.

Reactions: 1
Is that Ben in her story going to Dubai?
Aren't Chelsea going to dubai for training? Taking her with him.

She's such an attention seeker isn't she?! 😂 Soft launch 😂 I wonder if he's told her not to post about them but she really can't help herself...seems such a juvenile relationship.

Reactions: 8
His mates posted to! There all going
Who's his mates? Cartia hoping for a romantic getaway but going with the lads 😂 This might be the holiday where they officially launch it

I'm glad to be getting some goss because world cup so far has given us nothing 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
IMAGINE going on the first holiday together and he takes at least two of his mates with them + has training every day🫣🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m jumping on to say my bit….she seems nice but I get the vibe off her that she won’t stand for just a hook up, and if and when Ben finds someone else I think she would be the type to tell all.
there is a reason why chilly doesn’t want to come out in a relationship with her….

• Sick
He needs me.
I can take his equipment.

I'll do it for the good of all us Tattlers .I'm good like that....... 😃😃😃🤣🤣🤣🤣😛

• Haha
Oh and Jayden is there so what a wonderful first holiday she is going to have 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
I saw on teitter there not in Dubai until like 13th December so probs is having holiday first

Reactions: 2
I’m jumping on to say my bit….she seems nice but I get the vibe off her that she won’t stand for just a hook up, and if and when Ben finds someone else I think she would be the type to tell all.
there is a reason why chilly doesn’t want to come out in a relationship with her….
Maybe they’re launching their relationship with a nice holiday picture? With all his ✨lads✨ in the background 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻

And yes - please tell us everything Cartia. I’m all ears 💅🏻👀

• Haha
He probably wouldn’t post her anyways or if he ever gets a gf he’s private person doesn’t post him family or anything doubt he would post a girl !

Maybe they’re launching their relationship with a nice holiday picture? With all his ✨lads✨ in the background 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻

And yes - please tell us everything Cartia. I’m all ears 💅🏻👀
Probably be mentioned in her vlog 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Is that Ben in her story going to Dubai?
I can’t lie I’m loving every second of this relationship. I’m more invested in this than I am in easterners 😂
can’t wait!!! Sorry Ben I love you but I’m in a committed relationship with the drama and I want to know all 😂
even better!! If there’s one man to spill all its beales 😂🤮
IMAGINE going on the first holiday together and he takes at least two of his mates with them + has training every day🫣🥴
maybe he’s taking her so he doesn’t fall in love with anyone else. We all know what he’s like so maybe cartia is there to keep an eye on him 👀
He probably wouldn’t post her anyways or if he ever gets a gf he’s private person doesn’t post him family or anything doubt he would post a girl !

Probably be mentioned in her vlog 🤣
of course Ben wouldn’t tell anyone he wouldn’t want to put any other potential opinions at risk if he were to post about his relationship.
Fingers crossed for a vlog 🤞 it’ll be her best one yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t lie I’m loving every second of this relationship. I’m more invested in this than I am in easterners 😂

can’t wait!!! Sorry Ben I love you but I’m in a committed relationship with the drama and I want to know all 😂

even better!! If there’s one man to spill all its beales 😂🤮

maybe he’s taking her so he doesn’t fall in love with anyone else. We all know what he’s like so maybe cartia is there to keep an eye on him 👀

of course Ben wouldn’t tell anyone he wouldn’t want to put any other potential opinions at risk if he were to post about his relationship.
Fingers crossed for a vlog 🤞 it’ll be her best one yet 😂
Probably be boring vlog cos she can’t show much he probably be in the corner or something

Reactions: 3
My snooping skills aren’t great… Do people think that’s Chilly and Cartia in the corner of his “yala” story??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.