Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fernly

VIP Member
Yeah that goal he scored at the weekend was amazing

Of course jack was involved 😂

Awwww my heart could explode i just saw this🥺🥺🥺😻😻😻 precious « his been my friend for a while now , supporting me and just being a mate »❤❤❤❤
@Soph101xx Yaaa i just now learned that he wasn’t supposed to be there he came just for River🥺😍😍
This was so special made my day😂😻 they can make children happy and they do just that🥺😻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

fernly

VIP Member

Aww he still stopped for her💙 he’s been so lovely lately i cant cope with him😍 i hope he goes to every home game it was so nice to see him there in the back with Reece 😍
Shorts everyday he simply says « legs for days »

• Haha

fernly

VIP Member
Camilla, Jordan etc. are all out of their (and Bens) league. Even Kelsey and I don’t like her. No comment about Holly lol 😭
Holly should be examined by scientists. Girl is seeing Scott Disick🤒 god help the girl. Camilla lost respect when she posted photos from his house like she ran out of pictures... and why did she agree to stay at his house in the first place when all of his mates were there? Jordan looks classy she didnt follow his friends maybe she also visited him argghh they are all cryptic😂 Its really like a reality show. I like the chaos but the players always change. Its hard to keep track.

• Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
Honestly I hope he did shag Scott disick’s girlfriend, that would be hilarious

• Haha

tinatheestallion

VIP Member
Ahhh what was this? I cant open the file😔 i’m so curious. i’m guessing this is something unpleasant and it includes ben 😂
ig= sarah.emig, try not to die of embarrassment when you see it

i never thought that ben is a guy who listened to teenage dream (album), at the end of the day hes a material gworl

• Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
Sorry.. really honestly did not mean to ruin anyone's Monday x
This is pretty much Ben Chilwell 101. We are used to it. Welcome to the thread… my advice to you is don’t get attached to any of the girls (probably not even worth learning their names - I’m convinced Ben doesn’t bother with that small detail either) as they’ll be gone soon enough. Except for Primark Kylie, she keeps popping up like a Whack A Mole.

• Haha

Soph101xx

Chatty Member
I think that guy is always there filming… I think he films them signing stuff so he can prove its authentic when he sells it. Which Ben will know, good for him asking the guy to stop filming. Ben was just trying to take time for the legit fans 🥺
Exactly he was also filming a young boy looked about 8 wasn’t his right to video it without him knowing he’s a human being just like us was taking time out of his day to make this boys day and yeh he is just for views on tik tok but people saw the bad side of it why it has like 1.5 million views but he’s posted several videos of him

Also
M flight been cancelled 😂😂

fernly

VIP Member
4DA13594-B194-421E-95E4-A4D1932E895F.jpeg

Ladies and gents can you please look at his messy hair? 🥺💙 he looked so dreamy today. Keep it goin Ben😍 btw i took it from twitter he looks chaaarming 💖🛐

• Heart

laurenaimee

Happy FA Cup final day 🏆 My partner is a Liverpool fan and is trying to dress our son in a Liverpool shirt 🤬

• Haha