Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissDolly

VIP Member
Hi guys, been lurking here and there for a while, so I thought I come to say hi! I'm a regular in Mason's threads 🥰. Saw this pic of Chilly and haven't seen anyone posted it on here yet. He looks so gutted but yet beautiful 😅

Screenshot_20220515-191654_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12

mari1989

Hi all I’ve been a lurker here for a little while and think you girls are absolutely amazing and I’m also a bit of a Chelsea and chilwell fan (less now than before 😂) but I wanted to introduce myself 😊 I’m Mari (sorry was so nervous to actually drop a messaged for a while)🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Smca53

VIP Member
… he’s fit though 🥵

A1FBEC60-7564-417E-8D80-F6EC8F6CEC99.jpeg

Recap:

🐯 Benjamin went to Miami and became our very own Tiger King 🥴
🐯 He got a new girl, or 10, we can’t keep up anymore tbh, I doubt he can either
🐯 We’re Prada him for his Prada shoot 🙌 thanks for the new content Ben, you are 10/10 when it comes to your looks
🐯 He continues to keep it low-key and rarely gives us content on purpose
🐯 Any content we do get tends to be disappointing but not surprising

Poll dedicated to @livy444

As you were 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 11

cpauli

Im back ladies 🤪 my exams are done and I can focus on being back here ☺ I love the new Ben content - I don’t love the thought of her coming to the uk … Ben just stay single and focus on football 🤪 i really hope he plays in the nations league cause I’m debating on going to the Germany England game 😬 and to the new members hello :)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So, we're all in agreement that the next thread title is going to be Keeping Up with the Chillwhore, correct?

Whoever came up with that must see the future. Now we've got Scott involved it's taking on a new meaning lol

Reactions: 10

Romy2000x

Hiya recent on-off lurker here joining for the first time! I mainly follow the F1 thread but could not resist in the end as Ben and Mason's threads are so funny - been laughing out loud. Anyway, sure you have seen it already but Meghan who was recently in Miami/London with Ben was interviewed by ScreenRant where she says at 2.20m she is now going out with someone in London so guessing that is Ben? Was she the girl at the Chelsea match yesterday? So long as Ben is happy that's the main thing as he comes across as a kinda cute and loyal friend (well to guys mainly😂) despite some of them being quite ... problematic!

• Wow
Reactions: 9